Take Me Back in Time

(Flashback #1) (Halloween)

"So Alfred, am I in for a surprise by girls this year?" Bruce asks, standing at the bottom of the stairs with the loyal butler. "I am not sure, Master Bruce. The young mistresses said I was only allowed to see the colors of their costumes. They have not even told each other what they're going to be" Alfred smiles softly, adjusting his faux calabash pipe in his hand.

"Alright. Hopefully, I won't have to send anyone back to their rooms to change or grab a sweater" Bruce sighs, thinking of an angry second eldest and equally angry youngest from last year. He didn't care how much Dahlia has in common with Tinkerbell. She was not wearing that dress without leggings. Jasmine was out of her mind for thinking she could leave the house dressed as Jessica Rabbit. Absolutely not. Interestingly enough, Tam was Super girl that year and of course, Kon had to be dressed as his father with her. Corny like the Man of Steel himself. God, his eldest thought it would be funny to dress as Ke$ha and cover herself along with the entire manor with glitter. Alfred was still pulling glitter out of the couch 8 months later.

"Here I come! This time, I have only highlight on. No glitter on me, I swear" Rae calls before posing at the top of the stairs.

She struts down the stairs wearing a strawberry blonde wig along with black gloves and cargo pants. She backflips off the banister and lands gracefully next to Alfred, grinning innocently.

"What do you think, Alfie?" she asks, hands on her hips. Bruce nods at the outfit and character of choice. It's much more acceptable than last year.

"I am not changing my costume! I swear to God, Dad. If you say no, I'm telling on you!" Jazz growls, before stomping to the top of the stairs. Her long brown hair was in its natural wavy state with her platinum bang tucked underneath the golden crown she wore. She huffs and comes down the stairs, baby doll lips painted in shiny red gloss. She puts her fists on her hips displaying her golden cuffs. Elle was grinning widely when she saw the glow in the dark golden lasso and navy blue boots.

"Oh my gosh, Jazz! You look so great!" She exclaims excitedly. "Thank you, Karasu. I hope leaving my hair down was worth it because I'm dreading it already" Jazz sighs before Bruce scans her outfit and frowns. She notices and folds her arms disapprovingly like he does all the time. "Take it or I tell Uncle Clark" She glares. He hates how she has perfected his very own glare so well it almost feels threatening.

"Fine. But if you get cold, I'm taking pictures of you" He smirks at her shocked look.

"Master Bruce, be reasonable. She is growing up" Alfred scolds lightly.

"Tam, come on. You're making me anxious and Rae is about to freak" Jazz calls up the stairs, standing next to her older sister.

"Sorry, I was adding one last finishing touch!" Tam calls, appearing at the top sheepishly grinning. She wore a large gray women's sweatshirt that read 'Fight like a girl' and a pair of peep toe over the knee denim boots. She practically was strutting confidently with her high ponytail swinging side to side and her eyelids were shimmering with pink eyeshadow. She wore cat eye liner along with a nude lipstick that let her light up cat ears take the spotlight.

"Watch out, Dad. Dangerous woman coming through" she winks before standing next to Rae who was squealing about how cute her sister is while Jazz high five's her younger sister for the strut. "I told you Mom would have you strutting like a queen in no time" She whispers loud enough for Bruce to hear and pout about.

Dahlia gracefully stepped down the stairs in a beautiful creamy green - yellow hanfu with a blue over shirt, green silk sleeves and red band around her waist. Her normally curly hair was straightened, now resting on her shoulders elegantly. A yin-yang symbol was painted on her entire face and her lips were painted with red shiny gloss.