Wait....What?!?!!

Chapter Recap

" Erika there's something that I want to tell you" she glanced down at her hand that lay on top of her lap. She continues again and looks at me and I stared right back at her. It's like staring at your own reflection in the mirror I thought.

" Erika um I like . . ."

Chapter 16

Erika's Pov

"Erika um I like Natsume" she blurred out. Wait what all this time I thought Mikan liked Ruka. I thought there was this thing going on between them now she's saying that she likes Natsume.

"Mikan, what are you saying I thought you liked Ruka?" I gave her a questioning stare. "I'm so confused right now."

" I was only close to Ruka so I can get closer to Natsume too " she looks down at her hands and shifted her weight on the bed. I looked down at the floor then looked up at the ceiling thinking about what I should say.  I'm not very good at this girl talk or talking about boys we like and all that girly stuff.

"Mikan what if I told you cant be with Natsume.."

Natsume's POV

I watched as Erika and Mikan left the room to go talk in private. I saw Erika close the door as mikan fully walked in. I cleared my throat and looked at Ruka who was still glued to spot that he was when he first walked into my room. He glared at me with his light blue eyes. "Why" he mumbled.

"Why were you in your room alone with Erika," he said a bit louder than his normal tone.

" I told you that we were just talking I swear we weren't doing anything." I walked up to him.          " What will you do if we were doing something like I could have kissed her. She was pretty vulnerable a few minutes ago I could have taken the chance and kissed her like I did with Mikan." At that moment I don't know if it was anger or jealousy that I saw through his eyes.

"Ruka are you jealous of what I said" he looks at me with flames in his eyes but as soon as I saw it left right away. He throws on a smile n pretends like nothing had happened. "Jealous of you, don't be stupid Natsume" he laughs it off and then laughed with him.

~Next day in class~
Erika's Pov

The next day in class was tense between the four of us. No one spoke unless spoken to we just sat the desk in with Ruka beside Mikan, then me and Natsume on the edges of the table beside them both. I sneaked some peeks at Natsume which he caught and returned. I'm guessing this two are holding some kind of grudge now. But it not like me and Natsume like each other so it's really not that important.

Flashback of yesterday

"Mikan what if I told you cant be with Natsume.." I put my hand on her should and stared right into her eyes. "Erika why would you say that you're my sister my twin you're supposed to help me out with stuff like this...sisters are supposed to encourage each other to help with their crushes. she looks at with tears in her eyes. I can't stand to see her like this. But I have to do this for her stake.

"Mikan...Natsume is dangerous cant you see I'm trying to protect you" I yelled at her.

End of Flashback

I sat up from my seat in the middle class and everyone turned to look at me " This is ridiculous " I looked at Mikan, Ruka and also at Natsume who had a comic book over his face then turned and faced the window. "Erika wait," Mikan said by when she said I've already opened the window and jumped out and landed perfectly on the ground.  I looked up to see Ruka, Mikan, Natsume and the teacher looking out the window. I smiled up at them and threw a peace sign. I take my leave and headed to the gazebo.

" Its always so peaceful when I come here " I sat in the gazebo and put my head against the table. After that, I fell asleep.

~ An Hour and a Half Later~

" I think she's dead..." a voice kinda babyish whispered. Ugh, why is someone here I came here to be alone and not be bothered by anyone.  " No, she's not". I slowly raised my head and rubbed my eyes. When I reopened my eyes and my vision cleared I saw Natsume sitting there with a little boy. " What are you doing here.....-mind processing-

Yō-chan! It's Yō-chan! I practically squealed when I finally recognized him. Come to Eri Yō-chan. Suddenly there was a boom and a blue smoke covered Natsume and Yō-Chan after it cleared out a boy about our age that clearly resembled Yō-Chan sat beside Natsume  now.

 Suddenly there was a boom and a blue smoke covered Natsume and Yō-Chan after it cleared out a boy about our age that clearly resembled Yō-Chan sat beside Natsume  now

A/N
Yō-chan real name is Yoichi Hijiri he's three years old. He has evil spirit alice which allows him to summon ghosts to scare people. According to the Manga Yoichi accidentally eats gulliver that gives him the ability to turn from his into a thirteen years old boy. Although he may look older Yoichi still has the mindset of a three year.
A/N End~~

The boy then comes and sits beside me.He then throws his arms around me and holds me. That's Yō-Chan you know, Natsume said as he yawned. Of course I know it's Yō-Chan Natsume. I'm not as slow minded as Mikan geez. He chuckled and I took this time to embrace Yō-Chan back.

I wish it could always be this peaceful here. Not being an Alice. Not going on missions and such wouldn't that be great. I looked at Yō-Chan and smiled then looked at Natsume.

That following night

I sat up in bed with bolt. My whole body covered in sweat and my head throbbing nonstop. I decided go sit on the couch for a while but on my way to get out of bed  I accidentally hit my toe on the night table. I yelled in pain while laying on the floor holding my foot. Then Natsume ran into my room and came to my side.

"Are you alright?! What happened!? How many fingers am I holding?!" He said in a rush while holding-up two fingers. I'm fine I told him. Anyway I'm sorry for waking you.

It's fine I've been up for a while now. Why are you up in the middle of the nigh-

Well Well well aren't my two little guard dogs getting along pretty well now aren't they. Me and Natsume turned around to see where the source of the voice came from to see the person that we both dreaded to see the least. Persona. I'm here with your next assignment he said while taking a seat on the couch and looking down on us. I always wondered how he comes without us noticing.

Your next assignment will be over seas your objective is to destroy two military boats. Erika this assignment is mostly to see how powerful your Alice really is. Natsume will also be there to back you up and naturally I'll be there myself. So all better go well.

I could practically see him smirking to himself behind his mask. What happens if I don't do this I asked. Erika..Natsume whispered as he grabs my hand tightly.

"I wouldn't want to put your precious sister on the line would you. Oh how easily it'll be to make her suffer like a certain..." persona turns to Natsume "...someone precious little Aoi. I'll see you both tomorrow at main gate ,midnight don't be late now my lovely loyal guard dogs" he then took his leave.