Narumi's class

Recap

Ok then please come in Narumi said and told me to come everyone eyes was on me when I was in front of the classroom

Chapter 3

Erika's pov

Please introduce yourself said Narumi

Said . I'm Erika Sakura it's a pleasure to meet you .

Ehhhhhhh someone shouted and I looked to see who it was it was Mikan .

Erika - nii what are you doing here Mikan said . At that moment I snapped I'm here looking for you , you made me and grandfather worried when you disappear .

Ok ok Erika - chan said Narumi class is there any question you'll like to ask . What's your alice one girl asked its for me to know and you to find out I responded .

Are you and Mikan siblings a boy asked yes I answered we're twins . Ok then Narumi said . Erika your partner will be Natsume and Erika your a special star and your in the dangerous ability class then he gave me this star enseal in a circle .

I then went to my next to the boy with raven black hair and crimson red eyes next to him was a boy with blond hair hi I'm Ruka and this is Natsume he pointing to the boy who was sleeping next to him hey I said and sat down next to sleeping Natsume

~ few minutes later ~

Natsume woke up and started poking me and asking me question like . what is your name ?what's your alice ? I'm Erika Sakura Mikan's twin sister and my alice is for me to know and you to find I yelled at him .

How dare you speak to Natsume like that ! ! ( you guy probably know who that was if you watched Gakuen Alice ) well I snapped again and yelled at her " I can speak to anyone I want like and you can't do nothing seaweed head ! " At that moment you could see the electricity bouncing in my bangs . I ran out of classroom with Hotaru and Mikan chasing after me . I ran in the forest until I saw a field .

I went to the middle of the field and let of out the electricity and yelled out the anger . Their was a circle around me the once green grass was now burned brown haha stupid grass . That's when I knewed Hotaru and Mikan guessed you guys finded out I have electricity alice . So cool mikan yelled .

Mikan's pov

So cool I yelled . Erika-nii you have a cool alice while I'm stuck with a boring alice . We should head back it about time for jinno class and I think wear last said Hotaru . Let's hurry I said while running with Erika and Hotaru by my sides .

~ time skip to Jinno's class ~

Back to Erika's pov

As we enter the class it was quite . Quite for this class impossible . You three are late and that a punishment he said while holding up a wand like thing that was shooting electricity . We was late cause of me I'll take the punishment for the three of us I said shouted at him .

Mikan and Hotaru went to their seats while I was standing there waiting . Then he finally shot me with wand thing . I was still standing there smiling at him and the class .

I started laughing even Natsume was awake? for this . You see I'm know as a electromaster . A electromaster is the power to generate and manipulate electricity and as well as the ability to observe and manipulate electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields .