Narumi's class part 2

A/N

Thanks so much for reading my book I already have 104 views and it keeps going . This chapter is dedicate to fangirlaboutanimes XD ! ! ! !

Recap

I started laughing even Natsumewas awake for this ? You see I'm known as a electromaster . A electromaster is the power to generate and manipulate electricity and as well the ability to observe and manipulate electric , magnetic , and electric magnetic fields .

Chapter 4

Erika's pov

I smiled and then headed to my seat . On my way there I could told my stares from my classmate , I just laughed it off and sat next to Natsume . The rest of the class was boring math so I just fell asleep . It was a peaceful until someone keep trying to wake me up . I just ignored them until it stared to feel very hot . I saw a hand with fire and shocked it . What the hell was that for Natsume yelled well that's what you get for doing that . I was having a peaceful sleep until you started buging me I yelled back .

Mikan's pov

What the hell was that for I heard Natsume yell at Erika-nii . That's what you get for doing that she said back . I was having a peaceful sleep until you started buging me she yelled . Hey Hatoru do yo think Erika-nii and Natsume will end up together one day . Yeah maybe one day if they don't keep fighting like this said Hotaru . So what about you and Ruka she continued .

W -What a are you talking about Hotaru I said blushing and looking the other way .

Hotaru's pov

W - What a - are you talking about Hotaru mikan said blushing looking the other way . Mikan please I know that you know that you like him . WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY yelled Natsume and Erika at each other

Erika's pov

WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY me and Natsume yelled at each other at the same time . I turned around and saw the whole class starring at us . I blushed and turned away at the corner of my eye I saw Natsume did the same thing . I'm leaving I said .

I went to Mikan's seat and dragged her out with me.

Mikan where are the dorms for I can find my room . When we got there a robot came up to me . Name it asked Erika Sakura star ranking it then asked special star I said to it . Then the robot lead me and mikan to my room . My room was at a dead end of the hallway it haves a sign that say Erika Sakura . I went next door to see who next to and signs reads Natsume Hyūga . I face plam why is the world so cruel to me .