My Room and The Tour

Recap

My room was at a dead end of a hallway and it have a sign that says Erika Sakura . I went next door to see who I'm next to and the sign reads Natsume Hyūga . I face plam why is the world so cruel to me .

Chapter 5

Erika's pov

Why, why , why , why I chanted as I sat on the floor . Mikan noticed and walked other to me . What's wrong she asked then I pointed to the door .oh it's him out of all people well we can't do nothing about it come on let go see your new room Mikan said to me .

I got up then went walked over to my room . when I opened the door I was amazed . My room was a baby blue my favorite color and it was super big .

So this is the rooms that special stars get Mikan said its so much better then my room she then added . My room haves white walls and my bed covers are a light blue the same color as my eyes . I also have my own bathroom and a balcony . awsome this is like my dream room I said .Their was also a another door I think it connects to the room next door aka Natsume's room .

Other then that this room is awesome .

Um Mikan I asked yes said answered um I'm still new around school can you give me a tour I can get to know the school better .

I will love to she said while graving my hand and heading for the door .

Natsume's pov

I was heading to my room when I saw Erika and Mikan run out from the room next door .please don't tell me I thought to myself as mikan and Erika ran pass me . I walked to the room next to mine , yup just like I thought Erika's room is next to mine out of all the rooms it's HAD TO BE NEXT TO MINE .

Time skip

Erika's pov

So I let mikan take me on a tour around the academy which now that I think about it was a pretty bad idea . She toke me everywhere and I mean everywhere . I also met Misaki and Tsubasa and other people who's name I forgot . I also found out mikan can't nullify my alice I wonder if it's a twin thing or something .

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and for the super short and chappy chapter and I wanted u guys to know I got a another book out it's called ask PikaGirl132 please check it out if u can