Who is who ?

Recap

Mikan it's me Erika she's said as I realized it was my sister . Mikan chillax really I want to tell you something said Erika . Is it one of your evil plans to trick people and get in trouble .Huhhhhh how could you say that to your other half that what you call "evil plan" I call FUN .

Chapter 7

Erika's pov

Come on Mikan please do it your big sister I mean your née-chan . Please please I need my sister my twin my other half come on mikan for me . Alright alright I give up she said . Yesssss yippe I almost yelled . So what plan is it this time Erika asked mikan . Oh you know like always . . . Oh I know what you mean she answered back . So tomorrow come early okay mikan . Okay and with that she left .

***Next day***

The next day mikan came early like I told her to . Come on mikan I said as I sat her down in a chair in front of my dresser with a mirror . I started getting out everything I need like my curling iron and every thing . Ha if you thought I was put my hair like Mikan's you guys thought very wrong .

By the time I was done me and mikan look identical like there was no difference between us . We then walked out my room and bumped in to ruka and natsume . We just ignored them and continued to the classroom . On the way we got lots of weird looks but it didn't matter much to me . Once we got in everyone looked at us then seaweed head girl come up to I don't bother to remember her name .

What is the hell wrong with you looking like that she yelled at us . Well who are I started you talking to mikan ended . Well to both of you duh she yelled yet again I think she's gonna make my ears bled one day . There is no both of you here I stated . Can't you tell the difference between your classmates mikan said . What a shame ~ we said together .

Mikan's pov

Who wants to play a game ~ me and Erika said together . It's called " The Which One Is Erika " game I said . No one and I mean no one haves ever won at this game Erika said . A bunch of hands went up and each of them failed oh did I said That Erika got to electrocute them if they got it wrong . We then saw that ruka and natsume had their hand up .

We went to them . It's your turn now guys ~ we said together . We then went side to side to get to confuse them a little . So which one of us is Erika ~ we said when we stopped . Well you are mikan said Ruka and pointed at me and you are Erika said Natsume and pointed at me .

Oh ohh your wrong ~ we said . I'm Erika I said . And I'm Mikan said Erika . If you say so said Natsume . Erika then looked happy to do this and electrocute Ruka and Natsume I'm guessing this was her plan all along . The bell rung and then the sub teacher came in and say it was a self study then ran out . I toke out my iPod and texted Erika .

Me: ERIKA u kno they was the first ones to get it right in so long

Erika: I kno almost no one can tell apart when we do this

Me: by the way why are we texting like when your just two rows away from me

Erika: don't kno you started it

Me: true true