Baroness Von Bon Bon x Fem! Reader

(Requested by: @Naomi_0w0

The scent of butter filled popcorn filled my senses as I entered the carnival. I came along with Cuphead and Mugman since Cuphead got into some trouble with gambling, I decided to help them out since they are my friends. I sometimes help fight the bosses, but I'm mostly giving tips or pointers to the boys to help them out a little since I know most bosses around here.

Smiling children were running and enjoyable shouting can be heard from rides. Two specific boys caught my attention as they carried some paper with them and heading into my direction. One has big eyes full of adventure and enthusiasm. He wore red shorts with white gloves with a red and white bendy straw sticking up from his cup shaped head. The other had smaller, more worrisome look in his eyes. His nose was bigger and wore blue shorts with a regular blue and white straw. They came over to me as I assumed another contract was collected.

"Assuming you got another contract?" I asked the two. "Yep! Now we only have two more to get here and we can continue on outta here!" Cuphead explained.
"That's good! Who are you going to next?"

Cuphead thought for a moment and mentioned something about a clown. Beppi I think his name was. I knew some stuff about him, which I gave some advice to Cuphead and Mugman. They both thanked me and headed off towards their destination.

My feet carried me through the carnival. My stomach growled as I spotted a popcorn machine. A kernel man was standing behind the machine as he handed out popcorn to the citizens. I jogged up there, getting a few coins out of my pocket. The kernel guy handed me a paper bag filled with delicious popcorn. I gave him a few coins in return before taking a handful of popcorn into my mouth. The buttery flavor danced on my tongue as I walked. I looked left to right on where I should stop by. Maybe play a few games? Go one some rides? So much to do in a carnival it's hard to choose what to do first. Before I could make up my mind, I bumped into something with my bag of popcorn falling out of my hand and some spare coins that were still in my hand. I fell on my bottom from the impact. I slowly sat up to see a young woman. She was wearing a cute dress with different shades of pink with some white. Her yellow eyes gleamed in the suns light. Her hair looked fancy with a cone like hat with fluff sticking out the back. I had to admit, she looked beautiful.

"I am so, so sorry! It's my fault, I didn't watch where I was going! Here, let me help you." She glared at me for a second until her gaze became soft. I rose my eyebrow for she was only staring at me. "Um... are you alright?" I called out to the lady.

"I-I'm fine." She stammered. I saw a cane that resembled a candy cane that rested on the ground near her. Assuming it belonged to her, I went to pick it up as she did the same. My hand touched the smoothness of the cane as her hand touched mine.

"We looked up at each other. My face felt hot as I saw how pretty she was up close. She quickly apologized as she grabbed her cane and stood up. She didn't look as if she was in the brightest of moods either which made me feel more guilty of bumping into her. "I'm dearly sorry for not paying attention! Is there anything I can do to make it up?"

"Nothing... there's nothing you can do... especially from what just happened awhile ago!" I could sense stress and fear in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She sighed looking at me like she was debating whether or not she could tell me. I wouldn't blame her for we just met.

"If you don't want to talk about it, that's completely okay! I understand-"

"It's not that I don't trust you... it's just you wouldn't be able to do anything about it."

I frowned as I hated seeing her this way. I spotted a bench and brought her over to it. "Even if I possibly can't do anything, it would make you feel better to let it off your chest. My name is (Y/n) by the way!" I introduce myself to try and lighten up the mood

"Baroness Von Bon Bon..." She introduced back. " I guess I can tell you..."

I sat next to her and listened very carefully to her every word.

"It all started with those two fools! Cuphead and Mugman! There's been a rumor going around that they were collecting soul contracts for the devil! And they have mine now! My souls is going to be taken away from the devil..." her voice cracked.

I frowned feeling sorry for Von Bon. "No... that's not gonna happen!"

She looked at me a little confused.

"I'm actually helping Mugs and Cups. But, we aren't going to give the contracts to the devil. We all made up a plan to fight him. You don't need to worry." I hug her trying to comfort Von Bon Bon.

"R-Really?!" Baroness Von Bon Bon embraced back, and let go after a moment. "But... what if you don't win?" Her voice trailed off.

"Don't worry... I promise I will defeat the devil. I will not allow him to take your soul!"

A smile lit up on Von Bon's face. Her smile made my heart skip a beat. She wrapped her arms around me for another hug. "Thank you so much..."

My face felt like it was 100 degrees. My face must've been red as a cherry. I embrace back with a red tint across my face.

"(Y/N)!!"

My head snapped forwards as I saw Mugs and Cups heading my way with what looked like another contract. Von Bon let go of me as the two brothers came by.

"Looks like you have another one!"

Cuphead nodded with the contract in his hand. "Now we can get going! Next isle!"

"Leaving so soon, (Y/n)?" Asked Von Bon with her head tilted.

"It seems so..." I responded scratching the back of my head.

She smiled at me and playfully nudged my arm with her pink gloved fist. "B-be careful out there..."

"I will! I promise!"

Cuphead and Mugman were already waiting for me as they called my name to hurry up. I hollered back that I would be there in a moment. It was just me and Von Bon...

"H-Hey..." I shyly look down at the ground, "w-when I get back... would you wanna... go out to eat sometime?"

Baroness smiled with a tint of bright pink dusted her cheeks. "I... would love that actually..."

I smiled at her as she smiled back at me. As we said our goodbyes, I ran over to the cup brothers looking back at her waving at us. I turn around to see Mugman and Cuphead staring at me with the goofiest smiles ever.

"You like her! You like her!!" Cuphead teased.

My face blew up in a mess of red. "Shut up you! You... Cuphead!"

(Ayyyye another request doooone hope you guys liked this one, tho I think I might redo it since idk if I like this or not. Lol)