Chapter 2

Kellin pov

I follow Vic around the school, he's going to introduce me to his friends I'm excited, I love meeting people. As long as they don't be fake with me. I can't stand that especially when girls do it. I'm not even into girls, but they don't need to know that, for now anyway. Vic says that his friends are in the cafeteria, so that's where we're going. Cause god knows I'd never be able to find it by myself. So we arrive there and I see a group of about three people sitting around a table that we're heading towards. It's a bit nerve racking to say the least. Will they know who I am like Vic did?

"Hey Vic— oh my god" one of them said. I look around cause I'm not sure what there looking at.

"Is that—" another said.

"Guys this is Kellin as you know" Vic says to them.

"Vic! How do you—"

"When did you—"

They all keep stuttering I have no idea that their saying. Or who they are.

"Everyone shut up for a minute" Vic says.

"Kellin, that's Tony, my brother Mike and my boyfriend, Jaime; guys you know Kellin" Vic says.

Damn he has a boyfriend, sigh. Oh well.

"Hi" I say.

"Vic when did you meet him and why is he here?" The called Jaime says.

"Jaime relax, he's my new roommate" Vic says calmly.

"Relax you want me to relax when—"

"Could we not do this here" Vic cut him off. "Kellin sit, we'll be right back"

Then Vic and his boyfriend walk off. I sit next to his brother mike I believe his name was. God I suck at learning people's names.

"What was that about?" I ask them.

"Don't worry, ok don't tell Vic I told you this but Jaime got annoyed because he knows how much Vic loves you" Mike tells me.

"What?"

"Yep it's true Vic's had a total celeb crush on you for years" the other one said, what was his name? That's would explain the magazines. Whatever.

"Ok" I'm used to people having crushes on me. But Vic was actually cute so I don't mind that at all. It's when it's girls that annoy me.

"So Tony, Vic must be over the moon about having him as a roommate" Mike tells the other. That's his name Tony. Ok.

"Hey Kellin how did Vic react when you came in to his dorm?" Mike asks.

"Ugh, actually he walked him after me, and he just seemed shocked is all" I tell them.

"Really, he didn't go all fangirl on you?" Tony asks.

"No why?" I ask them.

"Well he did all the time when you would post something to Instagram or Twitter anything" Tony continued.

"Yeah, how did he do it, Tone, like 'OMG! Kellin posted a photo in Instagram, it's so cute'" Mike mocked Vic, making fun of him.

"Yeah also 'omg Kellin, it's so hot, fuck me daddy'" Tony said mocking Vic too. I did not need to hear that.

This is getting uncomfortable.

"Or even—" but then Mike stopped when he saw Vic and his boyfriend coming back towards us.

"Sorry about that guys" Vic says, sitting next to me and his boyfriend on the other side of Vic. When Tony and Mike burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Vic questions them.

"Oh nothing" Mike says trying to catch his breath.

"Well obviously I missed something, so Kellin What were they talking about?" Vic asks me now. Oh great, what do I say.

"Uh, well—"

"We told him how much you love him" Mike said they they started laughing again. I looked over at Vic he looked mortified.

"What did you tell him Michael" Vic said through gritted teeth.

"Nothing I just asked him if you fangirled when you saw him in you dorm" he tells Vic.

"I'm gonna go, uh, see you later Vic" I say standing up.

I walk out of there and now I have to find my way back to the dorm.

============================

Vic pov

I'm gonna go, uh, see ya later Vic" Kellin says then leaving the cafeteria.

I was absolutely furious with Mike and Tony. By the way Kellin said that you can tell he was uncomfortable. I have to know what exactly they told Kellin.

"What the hell guys you made I'm leave" I spat.

"No we didn't" Mike defenses.

"You we're making him uncomfortable, could you not tell, what did you even say to him" Vic say. Then I fell Jaime grab my thigh and squeezes it a bit to try and calm me down, but it's not working.

"We may have just done some vic impersonations of what your like when your fangirling over him after he'd post something, that's all" Tony said.

I didn't even want to know exactly what anymore, once they said they mocked me I was out of there. I got up and left the table, I'd go to my dorm but Kellin's probably there and I'm too embarrassed to see him right now. What the fuck is wrong with my brother and Tony.

==============================

Kellin pov

I got back to the dorm, but not until after I got stopped like five times to take a picture with some girl. I don't mind normally but after all that with Vic and is friends I just wasn't feeling the mood. Who knew there'd be so much drama in normal people's lives? And they don't even have to worry about tabloids and paparazzi. But like the nice-ish person I am I stood for the photos and now I'm completely exhausted. I take out the key to the door and lay on my bed I have to relax, I start my classes tomorrow morning.

Let's hope that they go smooth. But knowing myself, it's probably not going too.

===============================

Sorry I switched povs a lot, and that it's mostly all dialogue, I wasn't going too originally, but thought that Vic's pov needed to be said. Anyway Stay awesome everyone and keep reading =)