Chapter 12

Kellin pov

So Vic and I have been on the road to LA for the last, I don't know, two hours. And it's been nothing but amazing. We sing along to the music that I have playing in the car. We stopped to get food and gas like twice for far. There's still about thirty minutes left until we get to my home in Hollywood Hills. My agent called me and he told her that I'll be home tomorrow. Even though I'm going to be home today, I just want to spend some time to relax and unwind after all that driving.

I know I have a driver that drives me around in a limo, but I didn't want to bother him to come all the way down here just to go back, and I didn't want to stand out and attract the attention of paparazzi, plus I haven't driven in a long time and I wanted to get some use out of my license.

Vic and I are playing that license plate game. Where you name as many different states plates as were driving. So far Vic's winning, cause he's noticed them more than me since I'm driving, but I still get some in. You'd be amazed at how many different states are around here. Of course the majority is Cali, since that's where we are. It's just a fun way to pass the time.

"New York" he shouts referring to the game. "I'd love to go there, it seems so cool, Kels would you take me there?"

"Sure I'll take you there one day" I tell him.

"Have you been there?" He asks.

"Yes I have babe, you'd love it" i say. He nods.

Now a comfortable silence takes over and I get to think about how this is going to work out with him living there? I've never had anyone live with me at my house. That doesn't work for me anyway.

Anyway I don't know how Vic's going to react to seeing my house. Cause let's be honest here it's huge and I have butlers and maids who clean and take care of it for me and I cook. What do you expect, I'm loaded I don't want to have to do all that, so I just pay people to do it for me. I'm not a total asshole to them. So they can't complain. We've finally reached LA, now I just have to drive up to my house.

"Oh my god, look, Kels were in LA, wow I can't believe this" He says excitedly.

"Yeah Vic, I know I live here remember" I tease.

"Right duh" he says remembering.

Just as he was going to calm down he lets out a loud squeal.

"Is that the Hollywood sign?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say I'm so amused right now. I actually have a nice view of the sign from my backyard especially in the pool/ jacuzzi.

"Wow that amazing" he breaths.

"Well we'll be at my house in a few minutes" I tell him. "Now I don't want you to freak out over it, so I'm going to warn you, it's huge and I do have butlers and maids and people like that that work at my house ok, so I don't want you to like well weird ok. And just so you know I live in the Hollywood Hills ok" I explain to him.

"You live in the Hollywood Hills, that's we're all the famous people live" he says.

"Have you already forgotten I'm a model?" I ask.

"No, but that does make sense now that you mention it" and he let out a nervous giggle.

"You're so cute you know that?" I say.