Chapter 6

Kellin pov

Vic wasn't mad that I told his brother and Tony, but he kinda giving me the cold shoulder after. But right now I'm in my philosophy class. I was talking with this guy named Justin, he's cool too, he's actually never heard of me so that's a first. So there wasn't any awkward moments. We spent most of that class talking to each other.

But now that class is over, I'm heading back to my dorm cause that was the last class of the day for me, it's now 4:45pm and I'm really tired. I should get something before I go up there, but whatever maybe I could talk Vic into getting me something. So I find the building and I walk up the stairs to the fifth floor and I see my room 570D. I take out my key and open the door. Lucky for me it's empty, I can maybe take a nap for an hour or so then I'll see where Vic is.

After my refreshing nap, I notice that the room is still empty, except for me obviously. I haven't seen Vic at all today. I usually see him in passing now, but we haven't had a conversation in about a week. I don't know why but I have a hunch that Jaime is behind this. Like he's threatened Vic from being around me or something. I shrug and text him. Hmm, nothing I'll text Mike and Tony they'll know.

From 🐢: he's with us and so is Jaime, in the cafe

Mike didn't say anything but I think I'll head over there just to see what's going on. I quickly text Tony back saying I hat I'm on my way. He says it's not a good idea, but I disagree. So I'm going anyway.

When I arrive at the cafeteria I got some food and I looked around for them. I spotted Tony and the back of Vic's head. I walk over and make my presence known. Mike and Tony greeted me Vic smiled and Jaime gave a glare. I'm letting that bother me though. I'm very confident in myself. He's just jealous of me I know, most people are.

I saw a few flashes go off as I was walking here I'm guessing the paparazzi found me and took a few photos. I'll find out as soon as tomorrow or when my agent texts me about it. But I have other things to worry about other than stupid tabloids spreading rumors. Like Vic and Jaime for instance.

I sat down with them and we don't have much of a conversation at all. I say it and that was about it. Jaime got up and went to the bathroom, surprisingly h didn't drag Vic with him.

"I'm sorry Kellin, Jaime's kept me busy, we'll hang out soon don't worry" he says.

"It's alright I understand" I say even though I know he's lying, and Jaime's keeping him from me.

"So how was your classes?" I ask in general.

"Good" I hear them say.

"How bout you Kellin" Tony asks me.

"Good, I met someone who didn't know me today, his names Justin and he seems really cool"

"Nice" Mike states.

After that the conversation died when Jaime came back. It seemed to awkward to say anything. But I was still very tired so I excused myself and went to the dorms.

I was right about the paparazzi, by the way. My agent texted me with a link. I didn't bother to look, I don't really care all that much anyway. It's just pointless at this point. I'm still who I am, and I know who I am, and that's not going to change. So they can believe what they want.

When Vic wandered into the dorm it was late like midnight-ish. He was whispering to himself but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I was pretending to be asleep. I felt eyes on me but kept trying to ignore it knowing it's Vic, plus I'm supposed to be asleep so. I hear him sigh.

"I'd wish you'd notice me, but with Jaime around, I get it" He says to himself. I have to try not to smirk.

"I also wish he'd leave me alone for good, I can't take it anymore with him..." he pauses and sighs again. "But why am I tell you this, especially since your sleeping and won't answer me or hear" then I hear shuffling and he's stopped and I guess he's gotten into bed.

I casually turn around to see and I was right, he's facing the wall with his back to me, lying in bed. I actually feel bad for him. Like I've never felt that before, I've also never had a circumcise that I've had to. It's been work, work, work, since I was eleven and I was very isolated with people my age and the general public. So it's not really my fault.

====================

I know short chapter. But I'm kinda busy, but I still wanted to get something out before Christmas. Anyway I hope you all have a good holiday and break. Hope you enjoyed! =)