Chapter 10

Kellin pov

It's been a week and obviously now I took Vic up on his offer. It's been interesting, but good. I'm trying to adjust to this it's not something I'm used too like he is. Vic has been patient and helping me relax around him and get comfortable with him. But it hasn't been easy hiding him from the paparazzi, I've asked the campus security to try and be more observant and to get rid of them cause I don't want them around. But they are super sneaky and will do anything to get a picture. I've also asked my agent, to help out when I told him that I'm seeing someone and I didn't want him on the tabloids cause that will be a big thing that will be talked about. My agent, she wasn't thrilled when I told her that I'm seeing someone now. But can't do anything about it.

We both agreed to keep it on the down low for a while, we told Mike and Tony. But hey figured it out before we could even tell them. We just try to be subtle in public in case there's any one out there who wants a picture. He knows about them and is ok with keeping it low key, he doesn't want to be on a magazine, and I want to keep him off of them. They could say some pretty awful things and hurt people, I've grown to have a think skin to them and not care, but I don't know what Vic would feel about it. So that's why.

Vic and I are actually leaving campus for a special date that I'm taking him to I got my limo driver to pick us up and I told him where to go, and we're heading there now. Vic is so cute he's never been in a limo before, he's like playing with everything. There's a small wine cooler, a smallish tv and everything a limo usually has. I'm just used to it I've been driven around since I was fifteen, and before that my parents would drive me. I have a license but I don't use it all that much.

We get to the restaurant and we head inside and i greet the waitress and she seats us. Vic almost has a heart attack when he saw the prices for the food. But I told him it's ok and I'll pay for it and I just want him to enjoy it. I keep seeing the waitress eyeing us, or me more specifically. It doesn't bother me but I think it's making Vic uncomfortable. I grab his hands under the table, he smiles at me and I smile back a s a source of comfort and silent conversation with him. I eye the waitress and see comes back over.

"Sorry for staring, but are you model Kellin Quinn?" She asks.

"Yes I am" I say.

"Could I maybe get a quick picture" she asks.

"Alright, lets make this quick I'm kinda busy" I say. She nods and takes out her phone and snaps a quick picture. And she turns to leave and I get back to focus on Vic.

"So Vic, how do you like the food?" I ask him.

"It's amazing Kellin thank you"

"It's no problem babe" I say back to him. I give him a quick peck on the lips.

Once were done I pay and we get back into my limo and go back to campus. Once back on campus we go to our dorm and I can finally kiss him properly and be like a normal couple. So I kiss him and he responded fast to me. He bites my bottom asking for entry and I grant him now our tongues are fighting for dominance. Then we pull apart and all that can be heard are our heavy breaths. We decide to lay down and cuddle and watch a movie.

I pull off my shirt and kick off my shoes, and lay down on his bed. I see him to the same and he comes over and lays next to me. He switches on Netflix and selects a movie. I don't really know which, but we make out through it so that's a plus. However being rudely interrupted by my phone buzzing.

"Are you kidding me" I say annoyed pulling away from Vic. I take out my phone and see that it's my agent trying to call me.

"What!" I say annoyed.

"Better look at the most recent cover of US Weekly" she says.

"What why?" I ask.

"Well someone caught a picture of you and the date of yours" she says.

"WHAT!" I yell.

Then I look it up right there in bold letters is the headline.

Model Kellin Quinn and mysterious guy going into Quinn's limo. Is the famous model actually gay and dating a commoner?

I was freaking. I called my agent back and told her to get it taken down and try and get it removed. I can't have Vic subjected to that kind of stuff. She said she'll work on it. That all I can ask for at this point. I have to be more careful about where I take Vic. I have to tell him. I hope this won't freak him out.

"Hey babe, there's something I need to tell you" I say sitting back down in the bed with him.

"What's up?"

"Uh, well basically some paparazzi caught a picture of us and it's now in the cover of a magazine, I'm so sorry Vic" I sigh.

"Kellin it's ok it's to be expected honestly, I'm not thrilled about it but there's nothing that we can do about it. I really am fine with it I'm not going to let it ruin us, I've waited far too long for this and I'm not going to let it go" He says.

"Your the best Vic you know that" I say then I peck his lips.

"Oh really, show me then" he teases.

"I'm fine with that" I say then I kiss him harder and with more passion.

The movie long forgotten and the night special, with my special guy.

===============================

Sorry I've been kinda M.I.A. for like the last week, I've started school again and I was really busy getting settled into it again, and buying things for class. But I updated and there's two more chapters for this story then I have another set up after. Anyway stay awesome =)