Chapter 11

Vic pov

I know it was not Kellin's fault that we were spotted, but Mike and Tony were coming up to me and asking for an explanation about it. So I told them. I'm not about to lie to them their my best friends. That's alright though I know what Kellin and I have is real. It's already different than it ever was with Jaime, Kellin's trying. Jaime never tried, we never really went on dates, it was always hookups and hanging out that was it. I was alright with that, cause that's all I knew dating to be. He was the only one I really was with.

But I know now, this is what dating is supposed to be. Kellin's amazing, I know he's older than me and the obvious prettier than me. But I'm really happy that we can do this together. I've been looking at his photos since I was fourteen. I have constantly remind myself that this is real, and this is my life.

I know how many people would kill to be Kellin's boyfriend, or have his focus. So I definitely feel special like he's been telling me for the last month. Yep, we've been official for a month. And school is letting out in a few hours for the summer. Kellin's at his last class, I'm done for the day and I'm packing up all my things.

He's going back to LA and to work, he's asked me to go with him he has an big house there and he wants me to go with him, like that's crazy! Me, little old me. With famous model? Like that's still a concept I'm working on grasping still. I've been thinking about about his offer, I think I'll take it, how often does this happen anyway. I can always see my parents some other time. Mike can always tell them when I don't come home.

After a hour of packing and going through things I hear the door open and I see my Kellin walking in, I immediately jump up on him and he carries me. Jaime hated when I did this. But Kellin just giggled and carries me.

"Hey babe" he says.

"Hey" I say.

"Well what's the occasion that you jumped on me when I came through the door?" He asks.

"Well it's because I've decided that I will come with you to LA and live there with you" I tell him.

"Really your going to come, babe that's great" he says. Then he kisses me.

"I can't wait!" I say.

"I can't wait either, ugh, this is amazing babe" He says. But the excitement deflates and now he has a serious look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask suddenly getting nervous like I made the wrong decision.

"No, it's nothing, it's just..." he's staring into my eyes, what's going on. "I love you, I love you Vic" He says.

My jaw almost fell to the floor.

"What, really?" I ask astonished. He nods and smiles at me

"Really" He says.

"I love you too" I say. I meant every word. I thought I knew what love was. But know I know it's true. I've never been so happy, excited. It's like I'm on cloud nine right now.

=========================

Here's a small Vic pov. One chapter left. I just want to get this story over so that's why I'm getting these chapters out.