INSECTS EVERYWHERE

The smell of your Mom's freshly baked chocolate chip cookies bring you to the kitchen. On a white porcelain plate she places two dozen cookies and hands it to you so you can take it to the Smiths. You're quite disappointed the cookies aren't for you. You could always use your drone to take it to them but who would pass on seeing the Smiths? Certainly not you. Humming, you go to the Smiths. You gently knock on their door and it opens. There's Rick standing in front of you, his tall lanky figure dominating over you. The seventy year old takes a cookie and eats.

"What do you want?" Rick said, moving aside to let you in.

"I'm just here to give you guys some cookies," You said, coming in.

The place is quiet without the family around. Rick takes the plate of cookies and places it in his part of the fridge.  With your job done you head for the door.

"You got anything to do?" Rick asked, taking a flask out of his pocket.

"No, not really," you said.

"You wanna go watch a movie?"

"Yeah! There's this new movie downtown-"

"Fuck this timeline's movies. I'll show you the real shit."

You follow Rick to the garage where his ship is sitting, waiting to be used for another adventure. He gets in and you do the same. You close the door and hear clinking from behind, finding a bunch of empty bottles of alcohol. What a strong liver her has. Rick turns on the engine and you brace yourself. Being in a flying ship is what you've been dreaming for in years. Now here you are flying in one beside the smartest mammal in the whole multiverse. Rick gives a small satisfied smile at the astonishment twinkling in your eyes as you look out the window. He knows fully well he impressed you big time. Hell you almost envy Morty for being able to go out on adventures with Rick a lot, learning new things you'll never be able to learn in school. Rick presses on a button and the ship speeds up so fast that you're pushed back into your seat and in the blink of an eye you teleport somewhere new to you then it slows down. The ship lands on a parking lot in front of a cinema. You squint and read the sign on the cinema's entrance that says "BALL FONDLERS".  It's a weird and funny name for you that you didn't expect Rick to recommend such a movie but it's Rick you're dealing with here. You get out of the vehicle and follow Rick inside. While he's busy buying the both of you tickets you wonder around just nearby and spot a snack bar. You tug on Rick's sleeve and point at the snack bar. He looks at you with his usual stoic face and shakes his head.

"Rick I'm hungry," you whined. "You invited me to watch some dumb movie  with you at least give me some food."

"Okay, okay, annoying me over some stupid popcorn," Rick said, walking to snack bar.

The pop still fresh and hot in the glass container makes your mouth water. You notice something's not right and you take a closer look at the popcorn. There's flies in it! The sight of it makes you lose your appetite. Rick notices your grimace and smirks.

"Still want-BWOAG-some popcorn?" he said in a cocky tone.

"Ugh!" you take the tickets from him. "Let's just go watch your stupid movie!"

"Hey, if you think it's still stupid after watching it then you're the stupid one."

* * * *

"Woah," you said, walking along side Rick. "I have to admit you're right. That movie was the shit!"

"I'm always right," Rick said as if it's a fact.

"Just because you're smart - HOLY SHIT!" a giant spider appears in front of you two.