Good Cop

Your P.O.V. (1st person)

I fall into a puddle, soaking my dress. Well, as if you can wear the dress on a daily basis anyway. The streets are dark like a mystery movie except I'm the victim in the case re enacting how she was killed. The street lights are flickering, adding more to eerie atmosphere. A shout from afar reaches my ears, bringing a chill down my spine, creating all sorts of images to what kind of torture the person could be going to. Wait. That shouted sounded like Morty. I don't want to deal with Morty right now but at the end of the day I wouldn't want him to be in any sort of torture let alone have him cut his finger. I push myself up even if my ass hurts. Jeez. Things I do for those boys. I run to the east where the shout seems to come from but this road stretches out longer than I thought. Right now I feel like I'm in one of those horror games like Silent Hill and now I have to look around to find my way around this place. My courage and drive to look for Morty slowly fades as I keep running, seeing nothing but closed buildings without anyone else in sight. It's cold. The kind of cold that tells you something's not right. That makes me think I shouldn't have jumped into the portal. "Hey!" A very familiar voice shouts behind me.I feel a sense of relief when I turn around and there's Rick standing in front of me with his usual bitch face. The sight of his face triggers my memories, reminding me that I should be mad at him. With that reminder my hand balls into a fist and throw a punch at his cheek as hard as I can. He curses and rubs his cheek. A part of me feels guilty for just hitting him all of a sudden but most of me thinks he deserve it. My knuckles throb in pain but I do my best not to show it. Rick takes out something from his pocket and points it at me. For a second it feels like an icicle pierces through my skin and everything goes black.

* * * *
I wake up with the feeling like there's a bag of ice on my thigh. There isn't. I try to get up but something pulls me down. In a few blinks my eyes clear and I see where I am. The room is small with gray metal walls. A room big enough for a standard white bed, a small cabinet, and a metallic table with a metal chair. The lamp on the desk looks as if it hasn't been used for decades. This room itself looks as if it hasn't been used for decades with the amount of dust that has been piled up. I rub my temples, trying to regain my memories even just the recent ones. The door swings open all of a sudden I didn't have enough time to react before I see that face. Rick...dressed as a cop...looks at me with a stoic expression. He looks at me from head to toe. Wait. I'm cuffed to the bed and he's dressed as a cop...
"No," I try to pull myself out of the bed, hoping the cuffs would break. "No, no, no!"
"First of all, respect other people's kinks especially if it's outside of Earth," Cop Rick said, walking towards me. "Second, I'm not going to waste my time doing it with you. Lastly, you're not allowed to leave her until you answer all my questions."
"You got a lot of nerve acting like that after what you did at the dance! Don't forget I'm still mad at you!"
"Newsflash little girl, I'm not the rick from your timeline," he takes the chair from the table and sets it beside the bed. "Now which timeline do you come from?" He takes a seat on the chair.
"Timeline? Wait...There really are infinite timelines!?" I stop pulling on the cuffs.
"Yes, that's why I asked so answer."
"I don't know which timeline I'm from. I only knew now that there are actually infinite timelines. I just input random shit on the portal gun and found myself here. Speaking of here, where am I exactly?"
"You're not very smart when you're pissed off, are you?" He raised an eyebrow.
"No one is!"
"I am."
"Do I look like I care?"

Rick's P.O.V.
"Ah, no, no, no!" Morty panicked, shaking his head. "Now she's mad at me."
"Great going, Morty," I rolled my eyes.
"M-Me!? You're the one who th-threw a punch at her!"
"You started this shit! You threw the first punch!"
"You started this shit! Th-This whole pile of shit that came straight out of your dirty ass!"
"You arro-"
"Guys!" Summer shouted, bringing Morty and I to shut up. "(y/n), is gone so we should be looking for her instead of you two arguing!"
"Yeah, Morty. T-Try to act a little smart like y-your sister even if you're both dumb."
Morty balls his hands into fists. Yeah, that's all he can do anyway, just look angry and not do anything. As for me I can do something like I always do. I open a drawer and take a device out of it, connecting it to the portal gun. The device scans the portal gun's data, taking me a step closer to (y/n). The device makes a beeping sound, finishing its job. I read the name on the device's screen and I give a deep sigh. That fucking idiot. Out of all the places she jumped into to had to be this one. I throw the device back into the drawer and slam it shut. Obviously some Rick or Morty must have already picked her up. No, I don't think a Morty would have the guts to pick her up and lock her in some room. It's definitely a Rick. It'd be quick it it's just some other Rick. It's the council of Ricks I don't want to deal with. Those guys are a waste of my time. I aim the gun on the wall and a portal opens.
"Okay, you two, stay put," I said. "I'm going to quickly get that retard back."
"I'm coming," Morty said, snapping out of his drama king mood.
"I don't really want to hear your whining, Morty."
"I-I want to go!"
Hmmm. I can probably use him as bait anyway."Okay, well then move your dumb ass," I said, walking into the portal with Morty following behind me.