Part 2 ✓

"Mom! This!" I exclaimed, pointing to a cream coloured dress with a strap over the right shoulder and the left side sleeveless, with flowers dividing the upper section and the lower section (If you get what I mean).

My Mother hurried over, glaring playfully at me. "Eunji, quiet please, I'm pretty sure the sales assistant is annoyed at you." She whispered and I giggled, then passing her the dress, pushing her to the changing room to try it on. But that was before I looked at the price. The price was exceptionally high, but I guess it was worth it...

"Hey Eunji? Do you wanna go around the shopping mall to buy some food to eat? Take your credit card. There's around two thousand dollars in there, use as much as you want, but just don't spend it all. I'll buy whatever dress and we'll meet at home before going out to buy the other wedding things." My Mother called out to me from the changing room, sliding a credit card from under the door. I smiled and replied an 'okay' before leaving the store.

I could see the sales assistant letting out a breath after I stepped foot out, her annoyed expression replaced with a relieved expression. Why that nasty-

I must have not been paying attention, because that was when I bumped into a hard object. "Oww! What the-" I rubbed my head, about to look up to glare at whatever it was, whether it was alive or not. It was alive, in fact.

When I looked up, I came face to face with a gorgeous looking teenage boy. Brown hair, a blue sweater with black jeans, and behind him was another amazing looking boy, with mint hair and a white tee with black jeans and a gold chain. Swag. That was the first word I thought of looking at him.

"Oi! I told you not to use your goddamn phone whilst walking! Now look who you've bumped into!" Mint hair said, smacking the back of brown hair's head. "Hey! What was that for?" Brown hair looked up from his phone, turning around and glaring at mint hair, still not noticing me standing behind of him, waiting for my apology.

Brown hair then suddenly turned around, finally noticing me. "Oh! Umm...oh crap. It's a girl." He muttered, and I heard it with my amazing hearing skills. I raised an eyebrow, arms folded. "Aren't you gonna say anything?" I asked, implying my apology but he scratched his head, thinking a bit before saying:

"No."

I stood there, frozen with shock. No? "Technically, you bumped into me. So shouldn't you be saying something?" Brown hair said, emphasizing on the 'you'. Then, mint hair hit brown hair again. "You dumbass! You are supposed to say sorry!" They continued arguing until brown hair finally "understood", apologizing with what I think is with no sincerity.

"The name's Suga. Min Suga. Though my name is Yoongi. Sorry for the incident. And this idiot's name is Jimin. Park Jimin."