Part 23 ✓

Honestly I didn't even know why I was that upset. I didn't like Aaron. Why was I acting like this? Maybe its just the fact that he confessed to me. Maybe I was just trying to persuade myself and tell myself that I liked him when I didn't.

Well that's messed up. Or maybe its the fact that I had just lost my best friend? Its probably that.

But if I only thought of him as a best friend, why did I act like that when he was with another girl? Like I was jealous. I was really confused, and hurt.

"Eunji!" I voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around and Jin was standing at the door of my bedroom, where I was.

"Hey Jin." I smiled and he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"What's wrong? You've been sitting there and staring at the wall. What have you been thinking of? Oh and I wanted to tell you that Mom and Dad will be coming back tomorrow. We're going out with them for dinner so yeah. And next week, we're also going to a resort with Aaron. There's no school next week apparently, so we decided to go there. And since you're friends with Aaron, we thought it was perfect for the 9 of us to go! You can bring Sarah along too." Jin explained and I sighed.

Just great. A holiday with him?

*

I was currently curling my hair and getting ready for our dinner with Mom and my new Dad. I was excited in a way, but not really too. A little excited because of how long I haven't seen them, but not excited too due to the fact that I happened to have a bad mood on that day.

Finishing my makeup off with some light pink blush, I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I looked great. Not too bad.

I wore a off shoulder white dress and a denim jacket to show less skin. As for my shoes, I wore white flats with golden flowers at the tip of them.

Grabbing my purse, I headed to the living room, where all 7 of my brothers were. They wore almost identical outfits. White tees and denim jeans. Huh, we matched.

Namjoon smiled and waved at me as soon as he saw me and stood up, signalling for my other brothers to stand and leave. I followed them out of the door, towards the car.

A limo. It was huge, considering that it was my first time in one. I felt cool. I sat next to Jimin and V, and the entire ride to the restaurant was oddly quiet.

Did something happen?

I'll probably ask Jin later. Closing my eyes, I leant my head on Jimin, falling asleep.

I woke up to Jimin shaking me. "Huh?" I asked, groggily.

"We're here." He said and I nodded, heading out of the car with him.

Then, all 8 of us entered the restaurant, looking for Mom and Dad.

The restaurant was packed and noisy, but it didn't take me long to spot them through the crowd and I pointed at them, in which we all headed towards their table after.

We all sat down at the table with them and exchanged our 'hello's'. "How have you children been?" Mom started the conversation, smiling brightly.

"Good. How was your honeymoon?" Jin replied and both she and Dad chuckled, before starting the entire story of what they did there the entire time.

They sounded as if they had the time of their lives, which was good. I wish I could say the same about what happened to me the entire time they were on their honeymoon.

"Eunji dear? Are you alright?" Mom asked, and I snapped out of my thoughts, completely aware now that everyone at the table was staring at me. I laughed nervously, nodding. "Haha, yeah. Just stressed because of homework and stuff."

"Hopefully you're doing well in your exams. We have news to tell you. Although, your brothers already know of it." My eyes widened slightly. What news? "Seeing your expression now, I take it that you don't know about it yet. We're moving."