Part 18 ✓

I woke up to feel the body heat of the person beside me. I opened my eyes fully, only to realise that the person next to me was Aaron. That was when last night's events flooded into my mind and I remembered what happened.

My face went red as I realised how close our bodies were. Although, why didn't he have a shirt on? I clearly gave him one yesterday...

"Morning princess." Aaron greeted, his voice raspy.

"M-Morning." I stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

He laughed, raising one hand that was around my waist- I REPEAT MY WAIST and stroked my hair.

I think I was going to die.

"Why are you in my bed anyways?" He asked, yawning and I explained the entire thing to him and then it dawned on him.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry. If your brothers find out about this they're going to kill me, so don't tell them." He said.

"W-Why are you so close to m-me?" I stuttered out and he immediately let go of me and I got up, pushing my morning hair back and standing there so awkwardly while Aaron stared at the wall. "And..why did you get drunk yesterday night? It's so uncommon for you to do so."

"You're so oblivious Eunji." He said, sitting up.

"Huh?" Was the only thing that I could say.

"I like you, Eunji."

(A/N: Heyo short chapterrrrr !! I just wanted to end off with that dialogue so excuse the very short chapter 🤧. Thank you for waiting, I know I'm irresponsible 😔😔 I've just forgotton about wattpad honestly, but I'm pretty free these days so I'll finally have time to write again.! Thank you to those who wait, and i'll see ya'll in the next chapter 💟)