Part 25 (END) ✓

It was currently the last day of us staying at the resort with Aaron. Since it was the last day, we decided to head to a nearby restaurant, and I was told by Sarah to wear the dress that I had bought if not she would kill me.

I was currently in my hotel room, staring at my dress laying in my luggage. This was my chance. When dinner ends and we all head back, I'll take the time to tell Aaron about us moving. They decided to let me tell Aaron since they thought I was closer to him than they were. But they didn't know what happened between us, so i knew for a fact that it was going to be awkward.

I had about two hours before we had to leave to go to the restaurant so I decided to start getting ready first. I do take a long time to get ready anyways.

I took a quick shower, blew dry my hair, and slipped on the dress. I looked stunning already, even without doing my hair and putting on makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror, I just decided to leave my hair alone. Hair down suits the style of this dress, while having tied up hair will make me look like an old lady.

I then put on some natural makeup, and I didn't bother to put on any foundation. My face has been really good these days, without any pimples or bumps on it, so why not? Finishing off, I grabbed my purse and my phone, looking at myself in the mirror once again.

Simple, yet pretty. I liked it.

And by the time I was done, boom. Two hours were already over and it was time for me to head out before BTS started to chase me.

"Eunji! You look great!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as I exited my room. All of them were outside, wearing white button ups and jeans. Simple, yet nice.

They all smiled at me and I smiled back, before we started heading to the restaurant to meet Aaron, who was already there.

**

"Hey guys, hey Eunji." Aaron said as soon as we entered the restaurant. BTS waved to him and I just gave a small smile, feeling awkward.

The past few days of staying here with him have in fact been quiet because of what happened that day. However, BTS have been accompanying Aaron most of the time, so it wasn't too awkward. I, on the other hand, just stayed there following them. It would've been more fun if Sarah were to come, but me and her would probably just run away from anyone by ourselves if that were to happen. I invited her, but she had a family dinner which clashed with the dates we were on the trip, so she couldn't come. I was fine alone though, I called Sarah almost all the time.

"So Aaron, how are your exams going? I heard you have one soon?" Suga asked Aaron, taking a sip of his drink that just came.

"It's good I guess. I'm not that confident of my science though, we have to do test tube and chemicals and stuff, and I'm not good at those. I almost blew up a classroom before because I mixed the wrong chemicals together. Had the teacher poured those away a minute later, I would've been dead." Aaron laughed.

"Well, I'm nervous for that. But I'm even more nervous for Prom next time! I heard that some people were even preparing for it now." Aaron said, rolling his eyes.

"Really? Even though it's so far away?" Jin asked and he nodded. "How silly! When we go to prom together, all 9 of us, I can tell you that we will look the best despite buying our clothes late!" He joked, causing everyone to laugh slightly.

Except, I didn't laugh. And I knew that BTS didn't want to laugh either. Because deep down, we all knew that it won't be happening.

**

"Hey Aaron? Can I speak to you later?" I asked when I saw him exit the toilet when I was going to the toilet. He nodded, scratching his neck.

"Um Eunji, about that day..." He mumbled and I put a hand up to stop him. He nodded, deciding to keep quiet before he scurried away back to the table.

In about a span of two and a half hours later, we were all back at the hotel rooms, saying goodbye to each other and heading into our own rooms. Except for me and Aaron, who headed to the private swimming pool at the top of the hotel.

We stood there, looking into the distance, not really saying anything. Despite what happened the past few weeks with me and Aaron, it was going to be heartbreaking once he knew about what I had to tell him.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the light breeze at night. It was really peaceful. You could hear the soft splash of the pool water as it hits the sides of the pools, and the breathing of Aaron, who stood next to me. I felt like I could just fall asleep right there and then.

"Eunji...I just really want to apologise about whatever that has happened between us. I feel like this all happened due to the fact that I told you I liked you. Truth is, I really didn't know. I just, I don't know, it just slipped out of my mouth. And I obviously didn't know if you felt the same way, and I also couldn't take it back. So I just decided to continue with it I guess. It was really my fault, especially with that girl that day. I'm sorry."

I opened my eyes, taking a deep breath as I turned over to him. "Did...did you guys do anything other than that?" I asked, curiosity killing me.

He shook his head, leaning against the wall next to him. "No, we didn't. I only brought her there because I felt overwhelmed, and since she had been asking me out the past few days, I said yes to her. But she happened to cling onto my arm while I was distracted and you saw. After we talked, I told her I wasn't interested in her and that I never wanted to talk to her ever again."

Damn. That's harsh. But it was good, knowing that that girl was out of the way.

"I just really hope that we can push this behind and start over as best friends. From now until who knows when, we can go wherever you want together. I will cheer you on when you need help. I will be happy for you when you find a new boyfriend that I hope will treat you right. I will clap for you when you graduate. And so much more. As a best friend towards not only you, but BTS too. So please, Eunji, please accept my apology and we can start over." He said, grasping my hand.

"I-I can't. We have to move in a few days Aaron, we won't be able to do all these things together." I muttered, breaking the news to him.

The reason why BTS was down that day was because of this. The fact that we had to move, 5 hours away from here. To a new school. Despite the fact that I had only moved into a house with BTS so soon, all 10 of us (including parents), had to move because Mom just got a new and better job offer.

"What? When did you know about this?" Aaron asked, letting go of my hand.

"Not too long ago. Ever since our parents came back. I'm sorry Aaron. I forgive you, sure, but you won't be seeing us as much anymore. Only if we hang out during the holidays or something. We're changing schools."

If you're wondering too, Sarah knew about it already. It was alright though, since Sarah lived near to where we were going to move to. But she stayed at her grandma's house which was near our current school, so she didn't have to drive 5 hours everyday. She only went back to her parents house during the weekends, so I could still hang out with her if I wanted to. Just not as much.

"Isn't there any way you guys can still attend this school with me?" Aaron pleaded and I shook my head.

"No...I'm really sorry Aaron. BTS just thought it was best for me to tell you. After tomorrow, you won't be seeing us as much anymore. I promise to hang out with you still though." I said, but was unsure of whether I would actually hang out with him after everything we had been through, even though he apologised.

"Promise me, Eunji? We will stay remain as friends." He asked and I nodded, giving him a hug.

"Goodbye Aaron." I whispered, hugging him tighter.

**

(A/N: And that's it I guess, a shitty ending I know. It was just a bit rushed, sorry to anyone who expected a better ending! As I've said, this is not a happy ending book so this is what I meant. There will not be a second book to this as I don't think I can keep up the plot that well anymore. Thank you to those who have read and liked my book, and be sure to stay tuned in a few months for any new books! Thank you :D)