Part 17 ✓

"I just got a call, telling me Aaron was drunk in a nearby club. I called him, but he PUT DOWN ON ME." Jin explained, emphasising the last four words with annoyance.

"Which club?" I asked, frowning. Aaron didn't look like one that did clubs.

"The one near the beach? The really big one. I think it was called "Club Boom" or something. Why?"

"I mean, someone has to go there to pick him up right? And besides, you guys have an upcoming concert. Go sleep, I'll go fetch him. I'll probably sleep over at his house too, so don't expect me to be coming back later." I replied, heading up the stairs to go change.

***

I hurriedly grabbed a plain Tee and a pair of black jeans, slipping them on.

Why would Aaron be drunk? People only get drunk when...well, I don't know, when they're mad? Why would Aaron be mad?

Well, I was gonna find out later I guess. Grabbing my car keys, I went back downstairs, preparing to leave when Suga stopped me.

"But you can't go alone!" He exclaimed and I raised a brow.

"Why not?"

"That's because 1.you're a girl. 2.It's already 9pm 3.That's dangerous." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes but laughed at him.

"I'll be fine. I'm not a child anymore, I can handle myself. Besides, Aaron will be there." I smiled and waved goodnight to him before stepping out of the house, only managing to hear the disapproval in his voice when he said out, "DRUNK Aaron."

***

Upon reaching the club, I ran in, squeezing past the couples making out all over the place. The burning smell of the alcohol caused my eyes to water and I couldn't help but start wondering why I even decided to come here without a mask.

I heard a wolf whistle and I spun around, seeing a middle aged man smirking at me, staring at me.

Creep.

I ignored him, continuing to push past everyone to the counter.

"Hello. What can I get for you?" The barista asked. He was young and handsome, probably my age.

"Hey, I'm not here for a drink actually, I was wondering if you-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as I heard a loud slap and a couple of gasps. I ran over to see what was that about. On the floor lay a very drunk Aaron, and hovering above him was a boy probably slightly older than him, his fist against his palm.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again." The boy growled at Aaron, before stepping away, a blonde clinging to him soon after, his girlfriend, I think.

"But Eunjiiiii~" He slurred.

Why was he calling my name?

"Don't leave meeee~" He whined, earning quite a few murmurs from the crowd standing around him. It was just the alcohol kicking in. I knew that if i didn't stop him there, he most probably would be dead the next day.

So I pushed past the crowd, grabbed his arm and pulled him up. With one of his arms around my shoulder, I painstakingly dragged him out with all my might while others watched. It was embarrassing, but at least I was saving Aaron from even more embarrassment if he continued to stay there.

I thought I was going to die. Aaron really isn't light. I then threw him in the backseat, only then realising that he was already fast asleep. I sighed, wiping off the sweat from my forehead that formed in the midst of me carrying Aaron to the car.

"So, is this your friend?"

I turned around and saw that it was the barista from earlier. Except he wasn't in his barista clothes anymore. He was wearing a hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans.

"Yeah. Sorry for leaving just now by the way." I said, blushing. What a great first impression, Eunji.

"It's alright. What's your name? I'm Felix. Kim Felix. Half korean, half...something else." He smiled.

"My name's Eunji." I replied and he nodded.

"Cool I guess. I mean, I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out but I think you can't?" He motioned towards sleeping drunk Aaron.

"Sorry. If you want, we can exchange numbers?" I asked and he happily nodded, giving me his number.

"Nice to meet you anyways. I guess I'll see you soon then?"

I nodded.

"Alright then. See you!" He exclaimed, sending me a wink before leaving.

Now, about Aaron.

***

"Urgh! I swear, Aaron, you better have a good reason why you even got drunk! I feel like I broke my back..." I rubbed my back, plopping myself on the bed next to Aaron. I feel like I'm really going to die from Aaron.

Why did his bedroom have to be on the second floor?

(His parents don't live with him and I have his spare keys so I was able to go into his house)

I stood up after a while, staring at sleeping Aaron while my hands on my hips. I needed to change him. He smelt as if someone puked on him. But-

I felt my face go hot. It's just changing him! It's not like-STOP!

I tiptoed to his cupboard, being careful not to wake him as I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a grey shirt, before heading back to the bed. I removed his shirt, ignoring the fact that he had abs and I has to resist the urge to touch them. My face was definitely red. As for his jeans, I slid them off, with my eyes closed most of the time, and quickly put them on for him.

As soon as I was done, I sighed in relief.

Never going to do that again...

I sat on the bed, trying to calm my heart down, fanning myself at the same time in hope that my face would stop heating up.

However, Aaron must have felt the presence of me being on the bed or something, because he grabbed my arm and pulled me down, putting both his arms around me and hugging me as he slept.

My face heated up again. I was going to explode.

Too close..!

I tried pushing myself away from him, but he frowned (he was still sleeping) and pulled me even closer.

At this point I knew there was no way I was getting out. His arms were around me so tight, I didn't think he was going to let go.

I guess the only thing I can do is get some sleep...