Part 7 ✓

I woke up to be greeted by the faint smell of waffles. I sat up and stretched, trudging to the toilet. I grabbed my towel and washed my face, brushing my teeth and putting on a thin coat of makeup afterwards. An official day living here with my new brothers, huh.

I left my room after and headed to the kitchen, where I was greeted by all 7 of my brothers sitting at the table, talking. Jin was the first to notice me. "Hey Eunji! We were just waiting for you." He said, and pointed to and empty seat next to a boy who was smiling ever so much, most probably for me to sit.

"Hi! I'm JHope! Eunji, right?" Smiling boy smiled, stretching out his hand for me to shake. I shook it, nodding. "Yea. Nice to meet you, Hope. You know what? I'm gonna call you Hope from now on." I replied and he laughed, nodding.

Opposite me sat someone, but I didn't know who. He has a sharp jawline, dimples, and he looked brainy. "I'm Namjoon, RM, ya know? But you can just call me Namjoon." He smiled at me, putting out his hand for me to shake-which I did.

After that, all 8 of us just sat at the table, eating, in straight up awkward silence. You could see how Jin wanted to say something, but was hesitant. But finally, after a while, he spoke up, breaking the silence.

"So Eunji, have you unpacked?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm unpacking later, wanna help?"

"Sure. Do y'all wanna help Eunji unpack?" Jin asked the others and no one except V nodded.

"Are all of y'all so busy that you can't even spend at least 30 minutes to help your Sister unpack? Why can't you come Suga?" He questioned Suga.

"I'm currently working on a new song, it's supposed to be released in 4 weeks' time. JHope will be helping with the tuning and stuff, so he won't be able to help too. It's really tight, so the both of us may be busy most of the time. Sorry I couldn't help, Eunji." Suga replies and I shook my head, telling him that it was alright.

"What about you, Namjoon?"

"I actually volunteered to take some schools' English class in 2 hours, so I don't think I'll be able to help."

"Jungkook's most probably gonna go to the gym, so what about you, Jimin?"

All eyes were on Jimin. He fidgeted around nervously, before opening his mouth to speak, but no words came out. "I-I'm going to Mark's house!" He exclaimed and Jungkook snorted. "Hyung, you've never liked Mark. Or anyone in school, really."

Jin raised a brow at Jimin and Jimin sighed, frowning. "Hmph! I just don't want to help. Eunji was so mean anyways, she caused Suga Hyung to hit me!" Jimin crossed his arms and I rolled my eyes.

"For gods sake, you were using your phone." I answered and he ignored me, his arms still crossed. Jin then smacked Jimin's head, and Jimin turned to glare at Jin.

"Since you have nothing on, you will be helping Eunji to unpack as well. Final answer."

Well, Jimin is in fact really gonna hate me forever. What can I say? It wasn't really my fault in the first place.

**

A/N:
Hey guys! :) Sorry for the long wait. I've just been busy lately, with studies and other things, but thank you for those who support me ♪('ε ) Here's part 7, I hope it doesn't suck, I kinda had Writers block for this chapter as I ran out of ideas...Anyways, I just edited a few chapters, so there are a few changes. Feel free to turn to them and see what I changed! I will be starting on Part 8 tomorrow or the following day, but I will be editing the other chapters daily.

Again, thank you to those who read my book!