Chapter One

Louis was in the bathroom trying to cover up the purple spots on his shoulder. It was hurting pretty bad and every little touch made him flinch. Don't ever go to school because its filled with complete douchbags. Being gay is like a fucking crime in that hell hole. Sighing he looked at his face to make sure the bruise around his eye was not see-able.

Now that bruise didn't come from the idiots at school. This one came from Casey. He was mad earlier about Louis being late from his last class. Casey had wanted to take Louis out for dinner, but teacher wanted to talk to Louis about something: which made him late. Louis knew something bad was going to happen as soon as he stepped into the apartment that they shared. He was pushed up against the wall his arms were held above his head.

"Where the hell have you been?" Casey had asked. Louis tried his best not to look Casey in the eyes. He knew that the anger would still be there, he knew for a fact that he was going to get it this time.

"The teacher wanted to speak to me..." Louis said softly. He watched as Casey snorted in amusement.

"Oh really why the fuck did it take so long...i bet it was the music teacher of yours." he growled.

Blue eyes shifted towards the floor, not wanting to see the angry face that was in front of him. He didn't have time to see the hand coming towards his face. Louis ended up on the floor, tears streaming down his face. A bright purple bruise started to form right under his left eye.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from that perv of a teacher?" Casey yelled at him as he grinded the bottom of his shoe in to Louis' stomach.

Louis was in so much pain that he didn't havn''t the energy to even respond, which just made Casey even more mad.

"Oh I get it now, you wanna get in his pants is that it?" Casey asked angrily. Louis looked up with pleading blue eyes.

"No that's not it at all!" Louis shouted. But Casey wasn't having it he sneered down at the brunette on the floor.

"Your a little slut you know that Tommo?" He said as he yanked Louis up from the floor and pinned him to the wall. Casey's knee pressing in between the others crotch. "If you wanna be such a whore...I'll treat you like one."

And that's what pretty much goes on almost everyday. The boys are starting to worry about him, and that was the last thing that Louis needed. Sighing to himself he walked out the bathroom and headed to the door. Harry wanted to hang out today; just go out and eat probably. To be honest Louis hasn't seen Harry in a while, they all go to the Casey college but since Casey came along, he'd never had the chance to hang out anymore.

Liams' been telling him that he's needs to hang out with actual friends and not his boyfriend all the time. Louis' usually just laughs it off and says that he'll get on it. However whenever Louis wants to hang out Casey always says no, that he's need to spend more time with him. Louis couldn't even count how many times he blew off the boys because Casey told him to.

And for what? To get hit and beaten everyday. Casey's claims that he loves Louis and that he would give up the world for him. But yet he gets so angry about the smallest things, it's ridiculous. Louis pushed all those thoughts into the back of his head and focused on what he was going to do today.

Lunch with Harry, a walk in the park maybe and hopefully ice cream later. A smile formed on his face when the doorbell rung. Pulling his stripped shirt over his head he raced out the living room and to the front door. Brushing his shirt down and fixing his hair a bit he opened the door with a big smile.

"Hey Harry." Louis said with smile. Harry was standing there with a bright smile on his face, his brown curls falling into pretty green eyes. Louis held his breath at the way Harry was staring at him...complete adoration. He wondered why Casey never looks at him like that.