Chapter Ten

Louis felt his heart stop.....just completely stop no beat, no anything. He turned to face Harry the best he could in the other boys lap. His blue eyes with fear, disbelief and sadness, the only thing running through his head was he doesn't like me, he doesn't like me. His breathing picked up at the mere thought of this, oh God this couldn’t be happening right now. Louis felt Harry’s arms tightened around his shoulders making sure that there was no space between them.

“Calm down Lou don’t get all worked up and let me finish.” Harry said softly. Louis tried and took a shaky breath before relaxing once again in Harry’s grip.

“Now as I was saying.” Harry began, “I don’t like you and the only reason why I don’t is because im in love with you.” He finished boldly.

Louis felt his breath hitch a bit…did Harry just….did he say…”L…Love…me?” Louis stuttered. Harry let out a breathless chuckle before smiling.

“Louis I’ve loved you for a long time but I just couldn’t get the courage to tell you and then Casey came in and well you were happy and I didn’t want to ruin that.” he said. Louis scoffed before absently running his fingers over his neck.

“We all see how that ended.” Louis whispered.

Harry’s arms got tighter, if that was possible, “I know and I can’t help but blame myself because if I would’ve told you sooner, Casey wouldn’t have asked out.” Harry said sadly. Louis felt anger boil inside him, Harry had no need to blame himself for this. He turned around in Harry’s arms so that he was straddling the other.

“Don’t you dare blame yourself for this Harry, it wasn’t your fault that I went out with that arsehole.” Louis stated. “If anything it’s my fault….you Liam, Niall and Zayn all told me that Casey wasn’t good for me and I didn’t listen.” He added.

Harry shook his head, “Louis—“Haz no listen I’d made mistakes I know that….but the one big mistake that I made is not telling you that I love you to.” Louis said shyly his face flaming red. He cautiously looked up to meet green eyes over flowing with tears. “W….why are you crying?” Louis asked alarmed.

“B…because you feel the same way I just thought…--“Haz how can anybody not love you?” Louis interrupted. Harry smiled fondly at Louis before moving his arms around Louis’ waist and pulling him impossibly close.

“Can you say it again…please?” Harry asked his lips so close to Louis that the blue eyes boy could feel Harry’s breath against them.

Louis felt his own tears well up in his eyes, “I love you Harry.” He said quietly. Louis felt his heart flutter for gods know how many times today when Harry brushed their lips together. He leaned in further running his hands through Harry’s curly hair, his tongue running across Harry’s bottom lip. Louis could feel Harry’s lips parting slightly and he was so close to slipping his tongue in there when—

“Loueh, Loueh are okay I came here to save ya!!!”

Louis slowly broke away from Harry, hearing that familiar Irish accent flittering through the flat. He heard Harry sighed before gesturing for Louis to get up. “Thought you said that they’d be here tomorrow.” Louis said as he pouted. Because honestly he would rather make out with Harry than listen to Niall and Zayn interrogate him on what happened.

“Yah I thought that to.” Harry huffed and Louis guess that he was feeling the same way. They both made their way inside and Niall didn’t hesitate to run over to Louis and give him a huge hug.

“Oh Loueh your safe when Liam called I was so concerned.” Niall cried as pounded his fist against Louis chest lightly, little tears streaming down his face. Zayn tried to keep his concerned look on his face but with Niall be his over-dramatic self it was pretty hard. Harry hid a smile with his hand while Louis hugged Niall back telling him that he was fine.