Chapter Eleven

His hands were trailing down my sides, I could feel his breath on my neck as he worked my dick. It felt so good to be in Harry’s hands, to know that I can fully trust him with my body. His lips trailed from my neck and to my cheek; finally resting them against my lips.

“Are you about to cum Lou’?” Harry’s asks breathlessly. I couldn’t help but whine because he was so good with his hands.

Harry tsked, “Ah ah ah you gotta say something.” Harry teased as he squeezed my shaft tightly.

My back arched slightly off the bed a long lust-filled moan slipping through my lips. “H…..Harry p…please.” I moaned.

Harry let out a chuckle, “Please what Lou?” Harry asked as he slid his body down mine. His lips resting right above my dick.

Oh God how this boys teases me, running my hand through his curly hair I nearly slapped him in the face. “Suck me Harry.” I groaned. I saw Harry smiled before opening his lips and taking the he—

-

“Lou!”

“Hey Louis get up.”

Louis shot up as soon as a hand met his shoulder. He was met with warm brown eyes staring him down…wait a minute where the hell was Harry?

“Don’t worry Harry’s in the kitchen making breakfast.” Liam said with a smile. Louis rubbed a hand over his face, it was really hot in hear he thought.

“You okay?” Liam asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. Louis shifted in the bed so that his hard-on wasn’t that noticeable.

“Yeah Li im fine….um last night Harry and I—“Finally got together?” Liam finished with a sly smile.

Louis huffed in annoyance, “Were we that obvious?” he asked. Liam gave a light laugh, “Yeah you guys kind of were.” He stated.

“Anyway we got school so up and at’em.” Liam said as he got up and walked to the door. He turned suddenly, “Ah you better take care of your little problem before Harry comes back up here.” Liam smirked before walking out the door.

Louis’ face went completely red, Liam could be such an ass sometimes. But he was right that dream he had about Harry was taking full effect now. Pushing the blankets down, he shoved his hand into his boxers and pulled out his dick. He let his head fall back against the headboard as he moved his hands slowly up and down.

He let his mind drift back to the dream he had about Harry; those red lips running all over his body, burning a hot trail down to his chest. Harry’s tongue circling around Louis’ nipples, those large hands fisting his feathery hair.

“Fuucck.” Louis whined as he sped up his hands. Just the thought of Harry rubbing his hands all over his body turned him on more than ever. He pushed his boxers down so that they were by his ankles. His other hand trailed to his mouth so that he could suck his fingers for a while. After that he spread his legs a bit and fingered his hole.

Jesus where’s Harry when you need him he thought.

Meanwhile down in the kitchen Harry was making some pancakes, singing softly under his breath. He heard hello as Liam walked into the flat a huge smile on his face. “Why so happy Li?” Harry asked as he turned to his friend.

“Ah nothing really…..just Dani wants me to move in with her.” Liam said casually as he twirled a piece of his hair.

Harry turned around so fast he nearly dropped the pan he was holding. “What!? When did this happen?” he asked excitedly. Liam laughed before running a hand through his hair, “Well yesterday she explained that she’s been missing me a lot and with the school, and us practicing all the time, she thought it’d be a good idea to move in.” Liam said.