Chapter Five

Harry was watching Louis the entire time they were going over the song. And he couldn't help but notice that the boy just wasn't into it today. It seemed that his mind was somewhere else and it definitely wasn't on the song. He couldn't count the times everyone had to stop the whole song because Louis was so distracted he would get off key. Harry was pretty sure that everyone else was catching on to the boys weird attitude and it was starting to worry them.

And all these little things...

They all finished the song in perfect tune, even though Louis wasn't really in it he came together in the end. "Alright mates guess we finally finished yeah?" Zayn proclaimed as he clapped his hands. Niall gave a loud whoop and got hushed by the teacher.

"So you think we'd be ready for the talent show?" Liam asked. Harry gave the boy a crazy look, "With this song and the two other Lou and I put together...I'm pretty sure we'll win." he said boldly.

"Confident much." Zayn muttered. "S'not always a bad thing to have ya know." Harry replied.

Zayn raised his hands in defense, "Didn't say it was mate," he laughed. The bell rung and the teacher pretty much told to us to scat. Harry took his time getting all his things together because he wanted to get a chance to talk to Louis. As soon as he saw the boy situate his bag over his shoulder he called his name before he could walk out.

"Lou-"Louis we need to talk." Liam said all of sudden completely cutting Harry off. Louis turned to look at Liam and then back to Harry.

"Um okay." Louis said as he looked at Liam. He gave a quick goodbye to Harry before he disappeared from sight. Harry was standing there dumbfounded, Liam had completely interrupted him which was very rude of him. Plus he wanted to talk to Louis and now he couldn't, he sighed before walking out the classroom. He knew that he asked Liam to get to the bottom of what's going to with Louis but he just have this feeling in his stomach.

Jealously?

Yep that's exactly what he felt and he didn't understand why, because Liam wasn't gay for one. Two Louis' wouldn't out with Liam right? Harry always thought that he and Louis had a deeper friendship than anybody else and it kind of made him feel special. As he went to his locker these thoughts circled in his head, what if Louis ended up falling in love with Liam? No No he wouldn't do that, besides Louis was in a relationship anyway so he wouldn't be thinking about dating other people.

Which meant that Louis would never fall for him. Well only if he breaks up with Casey...but that's another story. He was walking out to the parking lot when he realized something. Liam was probably just checking up on Louis, he might just wanted to know what was going on with him and Casey.

"Yeah Yeah that's probably it." Harry said to himself.

"Talking to yourself isn't healthy Harry." Niall said as he jumped on Harry's back.

"Ugh Niall what th—get off me." he laughed. Niall giggled before he shifted around and ended up in the curly haired boys arms.

"What's got you so hyped?" Harry asked.

Niall gave a bright smile, "Zayn's taking me out to eat." he said excitedly.

"Ah I see so where is he?" Harry asked.

Niall shrugged, "I have n-"Niall there you are." Zayn said as ran up to the two.

"Looking for a lost leprechaun." Harry joked as he dumped the blond into Zayn's arms.

"Niall I told you wait I was going to be right back." Zayn sighed. Niall wrapped his arms around the others neck. "You were taking to long so I decided to go and bother Harry." he huffed.