Chapter Nine

Louis was trying so hard not to cry his eyes out right now. Nobody was aware that he was awake but was just fake sleeping. He heard the entire conversation between Liam, Danielle and Harry and his heart was beating a mile a minute. The only thing he could think was that Harry was gay...he was gay. Oh happy day happy days, he couldn't believe his ears. Louis tried hard not to smile, his whole body was humming with anticipation. His luck has finally turned for the better and now lying here surrounded by the smell of Harry he felt incredible.

There was a bit silence before he felt the bed dip a little. Louis could feel the heat from Harry's body up against his own, the curly boys arms around his waist. Instinctively Louis turned around so that he was facing Harry, his eyes still closed; feigning sleep. Louis' heart skipped a beat when Harry nuzzled his nose into his hair, it nearly stopped when heard the faint 'I love you.' Louis opened his eyes just a bit and studied Harry's now sleeping face.

Smiling a bit to himself he whispered the words back.

In the morning he was jolted out of sleep by the nightmare he was having. Sitting up slightly he wiped the cold sweat that collected on his forehead. That dream was so vivid; Casey came back and got Harry...he kill him and made Louis watch. His whole body was shaking and he noticed that he was in the bed by himself.

Oh no it's real...Harry's gone...what if last night was just a huge dream...oh god please no...

Louis got off the bed so fast it made his head swim for a bit. Blinking he made his way to the door frantically looking back in forth in the hallway. Harry wasn't here, the flat was so quiet. He went into the living room and nobody not a soul was here. Louis began to panic, what if Casey did something to Harry for real. He did tell Louis to stay away from Harry and if he didn't listen then...

Louis backed himself up into the wall, his knees giving out. Sliding down until he was sitting he let the tears fall down his face. He brought his knees up to lay his head on them a sob bubbling up his throat. He couldn't believe this...no he refused to...he... "Louuuu I'm back!" Louis was to wrapped up in his little episode that he didn't even hear the door open nor did he hear Harry call his name.

"Louis I brought your favorite." Harry sang as he put all the bags on the table. Harry was just getting back from the store. He woke up early to check on Louis and the boy still had a slight fever. He was pretty sure that there wasn't any soup in the kitchen, or any medicine so he decided to get up and get some before Louis woke up.

So coming back into the flat he was pretty sure that Louis would be up by now. After setting all the things down on the table he walked back into the living to head to the room. He stopped dead in his tracks when heard the sobs coming from by the couches. Harry cautiously walked over, "Lou?" he questioned out-loud. When Louis' curled up body came into view Harry rushed over instantly.

"Boo what's wrong...are you sick?" Harry asked frantically as he put his arms around the boys shoulders.

Louis suddenly jerked out of his position, his teary blue eyes looked up at Harry in shock. Harry looked at him, confused as to why Louis was sitting down here on the floor crying his eyes out. "Lou wha—Harry didn't get a chance to say anything because Louis launched himself in the curly haired boys arms.

"I...I T...thought you left...I thought he got you." Louis cried as he held onto Harry's shirt for dear life.

Harry had no idea what was going on but first things first, he needed to calm Louis down before he gave himself a heart attack.

He threaded his fingers through Louis' fluffy hair, "Shh boo I'm not going anywhere...and who was going to get me?" he asked softly. Louis sniffled before looking up at Harry, the other boy flinched a bit. The bruises on Louis' face was bad, one on his left cheek, his lip cut and then the ones around his neck. Harry felt anger boil inside of him, how could anyone be so cruel...why would anyone want to hurt Louis.