Chapter Four

Niall was getting on his last nerves and it usually takes a lot to get on Louis' nerves. The brunette ended up getting headache listening to the teacher and then the blonde asking him questions. Where ya been? How come we never hang out anymore? I don't even know your name? Like Jesus shut the fuck up already. Louis loved his little Irish friend to death, but there is a limit at how much you can listen to someone. However being the nice person that he is he didn't tell the blonde to be quiet. He just sat there and listen without really listening.

"-then Zayn was getting all teary eyed...it was so cute and-"Why do you keep rubbing at your arms." Niall asked suddenly. Louis instantly stopped rubbing his arm, he didn't even notice he was doing it until Niall said something.

"No reason, this sweater is just itchy." Louis muttered. Niall cocked his head to the side his eyes a bit narrowed.

"You aren't...cutting are you Louis?" he said quietly. Louis' mouth dropped open in shock, was the blonde crazy.

"Have you flipped your shit of course I don't cut!" I shouted.

"Mr. Tomlinson do you need something? "The teacher asked clearly upset that the fact that Louis was interrupting. Louis rolled his eyes before shaking his head no, "Then please be quiet." The teacher sniffed. Louis paid him no mind as he turned his attention back to Niall. How could the blond ask such a question, how could he even do such a thing? Though he has thought about it but it wasn't worth it.

"I'm sorry mate I was just asking." Niall apologized. Louis now felt bad he didn't mean yell at Niall It's just that question caught him off guard. "No don't apologize I'm sorry I haven't myself lately." Louis muttered. It was quiet for a while until he felt Niall's eyes on him again. Louis turned to see this forlorn look on the blondes face.

"Louis what's going on with you?" he asked softly. Louis didn't even acknowledge the blonde, pretending that he didn't even hear him. He didn't want to answer the question because it was much too difficult to answer. However Niall is known to pester the hell out of you until you answer his question. So when the blonde started to nudge him in the shoulder he sighed before looking at him again.

"Nothing's going on Niall…..I've just been busy lately alright." He replied. Niall huffed, staring intently at Louis knowing full well that that wasn't the case in the slightest, "Is it Casey?" he whispered. Louis felt every muscle in his body tense up, the bruises on his body started to hurt. He flinched at the hand on his arm, he pulled away quickly his arm throbbing in pain. "Something wrong with your arm?" Niall asked.

"Accidentally cut it, it's nothing." Louis answered smoothly. Niall was about to open his mouth to say something else but Louis quickly turned around to face the blonde. "Would you please stop asking me all these fucking questions?" he hissed. Louis knew he was being a bit rude but Niall was seriously getting on his nerves and he was tired of everyone questioning him.

"Sorry I was just worried…..everyone is Lou." Niall muttered. The bell rung and Louis packed up his stuff quickly, not even looking in Niall's direction.

"Well don't." Louis said before rushing out of the classroom in a huff. Louis didn't stop for anyone, not when he pasted Liam in the hallway or when he saw Zayn and Harry walking his way. He didn't stop he went to his locker and continued onto class; he was already in a bad mood because of Casey that morning and being integrated by everybody was not helping in the least. Plus the words that Casey told him that night before was lingering in the back of his head. He didn't want Casey see him speak to Harry because if the curly haired boy got hurt he wouldn't know what to do.

"Hey Lou—Harry started but the words died down on his lips when Louis brushed past him without even a sideways glance. He watched as the boy quickly went to his locker and rushed down the hallway to his next class.