Chapter Six - The Vacation

A week later, Jack was seen enjoying the clubs, casinos and beaches of Monaco, Italy.

The paparazzi were all over him. He was pictured going into Fragonard and there, during the tour he met a model - Katja (Kat-ya) Lombardi. They were pictured together several times, either they were out on the beach or out in the town, but never displaying public affection. They were mostly laughing and talking, they hugged once and that was it.

That sparked rumors in New York that it was over between Jack and Tiffany, and some tabloids said that Jack's new lady love wrecked the perfect relationship with Tiffany or that Jack cheated on Tiffany. The people of New York created a big fuss over Jack and Tiffany's relationship.

Tiffany on the other hand threw herself to work. When she gave up looking for her husband, she became more of a workaholic and focused only on her work.

One day, her friend asked her if she was still together with Jack. Oh Jack, she had forgotten about Jack. She told her friend they were still together. Then her friend showed her a picture of Jack and Katja in Monaco.

Then and there she started to read the news and tabloids about Jack and Katja's newfound love. She became infuriated and hurt, even though she did push Jack away. She never thought that Jack would move on so quickly. What a smack on the face from reality.

So she booked a ticket to Monaco to put an end to the rumors and ask Jack what's really going on.

Jack and Katja decided to go for a little boating trip just off the coast. Like a pro, Jack sailed the boat and they ate lunch there. Jack wore a white with navy blue stripes shirt under a navy blue buttoned down shirt with white polka dots (the buttons were unbuttoned), khaki brown euro shorts with a leather black belt, a fedora hat, his club master sunglasses and slippers. Katja on the other hand wore a blue bikini under her white beach dress, an enlarged beach hat, coco channel round sunglasses and slippers.

"Do you want some chicken, Katja?" He asked.

"Sì, per favore! (Yes, please!)" she replied.

"I love it when you speak Italian."

"It comes naturally." She said.

"You know, I think I've had more fun with you than my wife." He said.

"Awe thanks! I think I haven't had this much fun since my boyfriend broke up with me. Grazie per essere un buon amico, Jack! (Thanks for being a good friend, Jack!)"

"Nessus problema. Grazie per spending time with me and showing me around." He replied.

"We'll work on your Italian, Mr. Parker." She joked and laughed.

So the whole afternoon they sailed and talked about their problems and just being there for each other. They even joked about the paparazzi making up stories about them. Jack felt good to talk to someone who went through the same thing.

As the sun sets, Katja cuddled with Jack, they drank wine and just enjoyed each other's company.

By the time it got kinda dark they sailed back and took a stroll through Monaco under the moonlight. As they dined by the beach, they laughed, smiled and felt the feeling of happiness. He then brings her home and he returns to his hotel. Of course, the cameras point and shot at them but they ignored it.

As Jack opens his suite he found a gorgeous girl standing and looking over the view from the balcony as the wind goes through her face.

"What're you doing here?" Jack asked and put his fedora hat and his sunglasses on the bed.