Chapter Eight - The Mates and The Realizations

Indian Shore Lake, Rhode Island New York

"This is what I need." Jack said to himself as he arrives at the house he rented for the week. He didn't bring his phone, his laptop, and other gadgets. He only brought himself, his sketch pad and his clothes. He then calls up his three best friends from high school which he still stays in contact with, his former teammates from the football and golf team in the house telephone.

James Arthur Kennedy his best friend since middle school. He was the running back for Jack when they played football together and co-captain of the golf team. James went to the same Ivy League school as Jack, Columbia University, but majored in Political Science and Economics. He was a campaign manager before and now he's a New York State Senator. He's currently married to Emily Vanderbilt, a lawyer and they have three children together. Kathleen Anne Kennedy the eldest of three, is a senior high school student in Avenues, New York. Patrick Thorn Kennedy is the middle child and a junior high school student in Avenues, New York. Joseph "Joe" Fitzgerald Kennedy, still in middle school and the youngest of three. With their famous last names and legendary family legacies it's been quite a hectic life for them.

George Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, you can tell by the name that he is a royal. Yes, he is the prince of Kent. Although he is not in line of succession to the throne, he is still a royal. He was born in Buckinghamshire but raised in New York City. His parents shy away their royal duties to focus on their two children, George and Elizabeth Rose. He went to school in Long Island, New York where he met Jack. When he came of age, he returned to England to study in the University Of Cambridge majoring in Architecture and later graduated with honors. He is currently engaged to Alexandra Sophia Grimaldi, princess of Monaco. He's currently living in New York and visits Princess Alexandra as much as he can in Monaco and she, vice versa.

Timothy "Tim" Unitas used to be Jack's linebacker back in high school but now he's a professional NFL player, playing for the New England Patriots. You could tell by his last name that he's the son of Johnny Unitas also known as "The Golden Arm" back when he played. Tim went to school to New York to pursue his dream of playing for the New York Giants and that's where he met Jack. After graduation, he eventually came back to his hometown and studied in University of Louisville majoring in Management. That's where he met his college sweetheart who is now his wife, Angelina Miller who majored in Psychology. They have one kid together, Johnny Thomas "Tom" Unitas who is now a freshman in high school playing for their school's varsity team. Tim and his family are currently living in New England.

Ding Dong!

Jack opens the door and greets George. "It's so good to see you!" Jack said as he hugs George. "It's so good to see you too!" George said in his British accent. Jack invites him inside and helps him settle in. After that, Jack and George got some cold beers and went to the backyard and sat on the beach chairs as they look out into the lake.

"So, how are your princess duties, Georgy?" Jack joked. "(Laughs) excuse me but it's called, Royal Duties and you should refer to me as Prince George." George gagged. "Agh, I see." Jack retorted.

Ding Dong!

Jack leaves his beer and goes inside to open the door. "Oh my gosh, if it isn't the famous boy wonder in person!" Tim joked as James trailed him bringing their stuff from the car. "I need a little help here!" James called out. Then George came to the rescue and helped James out. "Nice seeing you buddy." James said to George. "It's been a while has it?" George said. Then they all settle inside the house, Tim and James grab some beers and they rejoin Jack and George in the backyard.

Jack wore a white long sleeve shirt with a collar and folded it three-fourths and navy blue euro shorts paired with his brown loafers with two tassels. He had a beard on and brushed up his dark brown hair to the side and even wore his club master sunglasses. George wore a light blue long sleeve shirt with a collar and wore a red closed v-neck cardigan over it paired with his khaki brown shorts and navy blue boat shoes. He shaved his beard and brushed up his brunette wavy hair and wore his aviators. James wore a light red long sleeved with a collar shirt and a cream colored round neck cardigan over it, he wore gray colored fitted slacks and black suede shoes. He had his five o'clock shadow on him and brushed his brunette hair to the side, he put on his black wayfarer sunglasses. Tim wore a navy blue with white little anchor print on his half sleeve buttoned down shirt with a collar, white shorts with a brown belt, and brown suede boat shoes. He put on his Oakley sunglasses, wore his patriots cap backwards letting some of his wavy hair go out, he had a buzz cut but it kinda grew a little.