two

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asked, his tone incredulous and his eyebrows raised

"You must be Hela," said Thor grimly, shifting his weight so Eirwen, who was attempting to peak over his shoulder, was yet again almost completely blocked from Hela's line of sight.

"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, Son of Odin," said Thor, formally introducing himself. 

"Really? You don't look like him," said Hela, raising her eyebrows sarcastically. She looked almost like a female Loki. Acted like him, too.

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement," said Loki, eager to avoid a fight. Or start one, depending on his mood. 

"You sound like him," said Hela gesturing at Loki. 

Hela extended her arm away from her body. With a flick of her wrist, and intricately detail sword descended into her hand, as though her body had produced the weapon all on its own. On second thought, it probably had. Hela's lips parted, and her smile sent a shiver of dread down Eirwen's spine.

"Kneel. Before your queen," said Hela with a purr in her voice and a sneer on her lips.

"I don't think so," said Thor, ever the hero. He spun his hammer and threw it at Hela, expecting her to go flying.

That didn't happen.

Instead, Hela caught the hammer before it had the chance. It shook in her hand, but her grip was strong, apparently stronger than the hammer.

"That's not possible," said Thor, shocked. Eirwen had heard about how only the worthy people could lift Thor's hammer, and...well, Hela didn't seem exactly worthy. Not by a long shot. I mean, she's hot and all, but... not worthy

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible," Hela said smugly. I really don't, Eirwen thought bitterly. She'd never thought she'd be put in this situation, and she wished it'd stayed that way.

Eirwen's jaw dropped when she saw the hammer grew cracks, before exploding. Eirwen's saw the brightest light she'd ever witnessed, then stifling darkness. It felt like she'd just stared into the sun for a few hours- or days.

"And just who might you be?" asked Hela, raising a brow. Eirwen opened her mouth to introduce herself but Loki, seeing that it really wasn't a good idea, simply covered her mouth with his hand before he could speak.

She bit him. She bit him hard. And even gods don't like having their hands bitten by teenage girls. Loki yelped, yanking his hand back to his chest. He sent a scathing glare her way, to which she responded with a haughty look, crossing her arms and smirking.

Loki rolled his eyes, going to slap the girl on the back of the head, only to be interrupted by Loki yelling for Heimdall dude, and Thor's yells of "No!" came far too late. The light beamed down and Eirwen was, well, frankly terrified.

She had just been yanked off of the streets of NYC, fell for thirty goddamn minutes through a goddamn hellhole, been thrown through another goddamn portal, had some flashbacks and now this shitty ass murder-lady with a nice ass was trying to kill her. While she was flying through a mothershiting pride flag.

She was having a pretty shitty day if she said so herself. And Hela was speeding towards her, in a way that Eirwen really didn't like. She closed her eyes, preparing herself for her death at the hands of a goth god when she felt someone's hands that push her away. Eirwen opened her eyes, seeing Loki and Hela grappling above her.

When she looked back at that specific moment, she found it funny that they were wearing the same colors. Hela shoved Loki down and away from her, which happened to be directly into Eirwen. She didn't even have time to register what had just happened before instincts took hold of her and she grabbed onto the nearest thing she could.

It was then she realized that she wasn't flying anyone. She was falling, and she was falling fast. Now, as if it couldn't get any worse, the world went black, and Eirwen went limp.

Her hair was stuck in her mouth, and there was a rushing sound in her ears. She squinted against the wind and realized that the ground was not, in fact, rushing towards her, but she was heading towards the ground and a speed she would not recommend. Not knowing what else to do, she threw her hands up in front of her face. She didn't think that putting her hands in front of her face would save her life from such a long drop. She didn't think at all, honestly. She just reacted.

She just reacted, and it was a good thing she did, too. Because a split second before she and the man falling beside her went splat, a wall of transparent, light green light appeared in front of them and stopped their fall. It kinda felt like jumping into a foam pit. Off of an airplane. Ouch.

"Where are we?" asked Eirwen, her voice hoarse with terror and awe. Mostly terror.

"Well, it's not Earth."