three

If Eirwen was asked to say how she felt, she would have said- well, she wouldn't have said much

If Eirwen was asked to say how she felt, she would have said- well, she wouldn't have said much. It's more likely that she would throw the nearest object at anyone who interrupted her sleep, no matter how good their intentions may be. 

Unfortunately for Loki, after dumped a bucket of cold water on the girl, he did not run very far away. Which was a mistake. See, the thing is, he forgot three things.

The first one was that she was a teenager, an age group that was well known for hating being woken up before noon, or, really, at all. The second was that he forgot just how unpleasant being rudely awakened was, or just how cold ice water is. The third was that she possesses a seemingly large amount of newly seidr, which means that she doesn't know how to control it very well, or at all.

And that's how we ended up here, with a sopping wet Eirwen, and Loki halfway shoved through a wall. There was also a chair impaled above Loki's head, but let's not mention that.

It was silent for a moment, as Loki was stunned into silence and Eirwen was looking for the cause of the unprovoked ice-water-bath. Once she spotted the empty bucket lying next to her bed, and the fact that it was Loki that she had flung through the wall, she was pissed.

"Why did you dump a bucket of ice water on my head!" hissed Eirwen through chattering teeth.

"Well, you clearly possess magic," Loki explained, peeling himself out of the Loki-shaped hole in the wall.

"Clearly," Eirwen drawled, swinging her feet out of her bed just to climb into Loki's, which had just become very appealing due to its lack of wet sheets.

"And the quicker you can use it on command, the quicker I can train you to actually use it," Loki explained to Eirwen, who was currently climbing into Loki's very dry bed and burying her face in the pillow. "Hey! Get up!"

"Greasy man bad. Warm bed good." Eirwen mumbled, snuggling deeper into the covers.

"Eirwen, if you don't get up now we're gonna be late," Loki told her, trying to convince her to get out of his bed. He was not successful.

"There'll be food," Loki said. That was successful.

"Fine," Eirwen groaned, rolling out of bed and onto the floor with a thud.

◯◯◯◯◯

Eirwenx was in the middle of another story about her various adventures on her home planet when she saw Loki looking... well, he looked like he had seen his (adopted) brother that he had been trying to get out of his mind for weeks. Oh wait, that's what happened.

Eirwen trailed off, excusing herself to walk over behind Loki. She followed his line of vision, finding the man in the chair that all the newly captured slaves sat in looks... familiar.

She spared a glance to the man on her right, and now he looked... utterly confused. Eirwen would have laughed at his expression if she wasn't so worried. After all, she was from New York, so of course, she felt that the Avengers were family. Even though they were currently fighting, they were a thing that NYC called it's own.