Ch.1

Just to clarify I don't think there is gonna be a strong romantic bond between you and any hosts but we will see

---

Your pov  (your wearing something like the pic above it's an anime so it does look cool!)
----
Shit
I cursed to my self as I realised I had forgotten to pack my sketch pad.
Well that's a good start.
I have art at some point and I don't even have my fucking pad!

My hands were in my pocket as I stood on my long Board as the wheels glided across the bumpy un even path. I had a radio broadcast playing through my headphones. I laugh slightly as the two co-hosts have slight banta with each other.

I came to a stop at a road letting cars past then getting back on my board. People walking on the other side of the road stare as they go past, getting in with the rest of their boring and probably pointless lives.
Get a fucking picture it will last longer

I think as a pair of teen girl on a bench ahead of me watch me with amused expectations. Whatever, I don't care, look all you want. It'll be different when this is all in style in the next year or two

After a few more minutes I came to the front gates of the prestigious ouran academy. Aka my new school full of rick snobs that I need to put up with for 3 years.

So I'm a 2nd year. And I was offered a free scholarship to the school for my art music and English. Mostly in creative writing and poetry too. Thankfully the free scholarship didn't come with a free uniform so I wear what I want even tho I was planing on doing that either way.

I picked my long board up and attached it to my (Color that goes with outfit) bag with an old car seatbelt that I knew would come in handy at some point and it did! Point 1 me point 0 boss!

I walked through the gates and up to the front office. But going Round the corner I bumped in to someone.
I fell back and so did they. I got up and looked to see I knocked the papers everywhere too.
"Shit sorry. Didn't see you round the corner" I mumbled pulling my head phones around my neck.

I looked to see the person I knocked over was a boy around the same age as me but a bit taller. He had tidy black hair and black framed glasses. He wore his uniform proudly and probably his family name every prouder by the looks of him.

"No it's fine. I was in quite the rush and didn't bother to look where I was going." He said standing and dusting him self off.

I helped him gather his stuff and he put them back him his bag.
"I am Kyoya Ootori" he introduced himself straightening his back and offering me a hand to shake.

I looked at his hand then back to eye contact and drought my hand to his shaking if firmly.
"Y/n, y/f/n (your name, your family name)"
"Well it was nice meeting you but as I said I'm in a rush I hope to see you again y/n) and with that he gave a slight bow which I returned and we both went out separate ways.
Wow that was polite. I like him quite a lot to be honest I hope to run in to him again.

I reached the front desk and asked for my time table.
"What did you say your name was again?" I had already told the woman behind the desk my name twice now. She just didn't seem to be getting it.

"Y-/-n, y-/-f-/-n" I said it slowly so maybe she got it.

"Ah here were are." She handed me the sheet of paper and smiled the worse fake smile ever. "Have a lovely day" it was clear she didn't want to be there.

"Yeah, you try to as well" I said turning and giving a small wave.

English
art
free period
music
music
I had lunch between my free period and music and a brake between my art and free period. That's nearly two and a half hours of free time.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the bell rang through the school.
I looked at my phone. 08:45
I woke up at 6 to get here. I'm getting a coffee first.

I walked round looking for a vending machine.
They must have one somewhere.
Just as I though that a row of them cave in to view.
One for cold drinks small snacks and one for hot drinks.
I got out my money but saw that there was no slot to put it in. I raised and eyebrow at this but carried on with what I wanted to order and got the cup u get the area that should dispense the hot beverage.

It still hadn't asked for money. I pressed the 'finished' button and it made the drink.

Wow this doesn't seem so bad you know free coffee, pretty good if you ask me.

I strolled to my first period that was nearly half over, while enjoying my free coffee.

I looked at my time table. Room 87  I looked at the door ~room 87~

Knocking lightly on the glass of the door I waited to be asked to enter.

"Yes? Please come in" said a prominent voice from inside.
"Ah! You it's be y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The teacher walked over to me shaking my hand and lowering my his voice slightly. "I've read some of your work it is outstanding! You truly are a prodigy." He complimented. I smiled and thanked him.
"I'm Mr.Kowizowa and this is the class. Clad this is y/n the new scholarship student! Treat them with respect!"

I glanced around the room and looked to see if there was anyone else remotely relatable to me. When all I got in return was some glared and strange looks I turned back to Mr. Kowizower.
"Sir where should I sit?" Asked putting one hand in my jean pocket pulling out an ink pen.

"Any free seat. There's one by Mr. Ootori in the far left."
I looked to the left close to the widow and saw the Kyoya guy from earlier sitting straight and looking out the window.
"Thank you" I turned to sir and gave him a nod to say thanks.

The class filled with chatter once again as I made my way to the spare seat as I approached Kyoya the room fell almost silent.

"Hey" I said looking down to him with a smile and relaxed shoulders with my coffee in my hand that was out of my pockets.

"Good morning" he returned.

"Can I sit here?" I asked taking y hand out of my pocket and placing it on the back of the spare chair.

"I don't see any reason for you not to" he said looking up to me with a small smile on his lips.

"Thanks Ootori" I said as I room my seat.
"Please, call me Kyoya" there were gasps from around the room and mutters filled the class until Mr.Kowizower asked for silence and continued the lesson.

---
Yup pretty good 1st chapter of you ask me.