Ch.2

Previously...

"
"Can I sit here?" I asked taking y hand out of my pocket and placing it on the back of the spare chair.

"I don't see any reason for you not to" he said looking up to me with a small smile on his lips.

"Thanks Ootori" I said as I room my seat.
"Please, call me Kyoya" there were gasps from around the room and mutters filled the class until Mr.Kowizower asked for silence and continued the lesson
...

Time skip to after English~

Your pov
----
I was walking towards the door to leave the English class, everyone had left except a few people who were talking and standing around lazily not caring if they were late for their next lesson.

Not that I cared if I was late. first off I can use the excuse I got lost since it is my first day and also I've got art which means I will be working on a subject that I mainly excel in naturally, and I can just catch up on in spare time if needed.

I smiled to myself having got everything planned.

I walked in to the long hall ways lined with pillars made of marble, throwing my empty coffee cup in the bin on my way out.

"Awe shit" it hit me again like this morning.
"I forgot my sketch book" I mumbled to my self in anger with a slight sigh.

I walked out of the building to the outside yard. There were fruit trees, flower patches, rose bushes and the odd fountain. The place looked like it belonged to a palace.

There were people there, probably on their free period, so I tried not to look too impressed by the well grown garden or neatly trimmed hedges. I don't want them to think that I enjoy being surrounded by them and their spoiled life style.

I look over to a fountain and saw a white marble bench and then observed my surroundings. This will be a nice place to spend my free period depending on how many people are here.

I then start to make my way to the next building where my art class was, taking slow steady strides, trying not to rush too much.

'Room 29' my time table was of no help on tying to find the rooms. Only gave me the number and what lesson it was
"Well that's not useless at all" I said with my voice coated in sarcasm.

"Ummm, can I help you?" I heard a voice say close by causing me to stop in my tracks and put my time table away.

When I turned to who was addressing me I saw a student with short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I would say they are female passing as a male in the boys uniform.
I raised a brow at her and she tucked her arms behind her back fidgeting slightly.
"You looked a little lost so I-"

I cut her off before she finished.
"Yeah I'd like some help, thanks." I responded to her offers and gave a smile in return to which she mirrored on her own features back at me.

"I'm looking for room 29, for art?" I said handing her my timetable.

"Well your in the right block, follow me I'll take you there" she said and handed me my sheet back and walked ahead slightly.

"So you the new honour student?" She asked looking over her shoulder when she addressed me with the question.

I looked down at my cloves and then back at her with a grin on my face
"Take a wild guess"
She let out a small laugh as did I.

"Don't get too frustrated, not that I thought you were. To be honest your handling it well. Or at least better than I did" she said followed by another nervous laugh.

"So your an hour student too?" I said with slight curiosity tho i already knew the answer.

"Yeah, I got amazing grades and sighed up for the scholarship but it along with it came a few..." she seemed to shiver slightly and continued "problems"

"What kind of problems?" I asked intrigued by the way she reacted to her own words.

"Well I'd be happy to tell you another time but now" she stopped in front of a large wooden door.
"We are at your class room- uh hm- I don't think I caught your name"

"That because I never threw it to you" I said followed by a small playful wink. She let out a small laugh and also pushed a way some slight blush.

"Smooth, very smooth." She regained her straight posture and put her hand out for me to shake "I'm haruhi Fujioka"
I took her hand in mine with a slight grip and shook it firmly.
"I'm y/n y/l/n nice too meet you." I released her hand and placed mine back in my pockets.
"Thanks for the help really appreciate it. Maybe we could hang out sometime for lunch or something and you can tell me about these 'problems Thant came with the scholarship" I suggested to which she smiled to hopefully in delight.

"Yeah sure we can meet at lunch if you want. I'll be in a club but you can come by and chat for a bit if you like, that way you can meet the problems yourself"
I raised my eyebrow at her I'm confusion.
"It's in music room 3, I hope to see you there and if you need help
Finding it, ask anyone. I guarantee they will know where it is." She said as she turned to walk away from the door.

" ...Music room 3?..."

-------
Hey sorry it's short and shit but I'm working on it. Bare with me. Leave a comment about what you like and vote thanks guys

Stay rad🤘