Ch.5

Your pov
----
We walked back out of a rundown building that had a boxing ring in it which I presume is for the fights. I got my name down in time and we left.

As we made our way back I looked at the time. It was only 11:30.
"Hey when we get back could you do me a favour and drop me off back at school." I didn't really say it as a question more in a way of saying 'I need a ride'. And of course she said she would do it.

I went back in my apartment and grabbed my bag and then we went back to school.

Time skip--

As I was walking down the hall I looked at out the window at the clock tower. I still have 20 minutes until I should start walking to the music room.

Seeing as I brought my sketch pad this time I decided to go to the library to draw. Though when I got there it wasn't a very quite working space. It was the same for the 3 others too.

Fuck it I'll wait in the club room.

Time skip---

I walked to the host club room and walked through the double doors.

Lunch had just started and all their girls were in the room with the hosts.

"Y/n-chan!" A loud voice yelled. I looked to my right and say honey running over to me.

I don't know what happened to me but before I could stop my self I had my arms out to catch the older yet smaller host. He ran to me and I closed my arms around him and picked him up.

"Y/n-chan! What are you doing back at school!? Haru-chan said you won't be back till tomorrow" he said with a smile.

"What can i say I'm just full of surprises." I said as I put him back down.

"Come on y/n-chan lets go have some cake." Honey said as he pulled me over to a table where Mori was sat with 3 girls. I was going to decline but when we approached the table full of treats and sweets I couldn't resist.

The fact I hadn't eaten all day didn't help either. So I gave in to the Lolita boy and sat on the couch next to Mori while he lay across the girls legs and rolled around like a child.

"Here" I heard Mori say I turned to see him handing me a plate with a price of cake innit with a strawberry on top. I took the plate from him and thanked him.

I took a spoon full of the cake and my mouth was filled with the sensation of exploding flavour.
"Wow" I muttered as I took another bite.

"Do you like the cake y/n-chan?" Hey asked. He was now sat in between the girls with a piece of chocolate cake on a plate in his hand.

I nodded as I took another spoon full with a closed eye smile smile. I heard a small gasp and looked up to see one of the girls with her hand to her mouth and a blush across her cheeks as she looked over to me.

"Are you okay miss?" I asked with the spoon in my mouth. She tended and nodded. I shrugged slightly.

Before I knew it I finished the cake. And I rested back on the back of the couch with a satisfied smile along with a sigh closing my eyes

"U-umm excuse m-me" I opened one eye and saw a girl standing over me. I lifted my head and saw there were 4 girls around me.

"Errrr yes?" I asked looking at them all.
"We -we were j-just wondering what your name was" asked one of the girls. Blushing slams fiddling with her fingers nervously.

I smiled at them and stood up. I was taller than them all and I took this as a chance to entertain my self.
I bowed slightly and took the hand of the blushing girl and brought it to my lips "I'm y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you" then let go of her hand and stood straight.