Ch.11

Your pov.
======
Ugh.
I can't sleep
'What time is it?'
I reach under my pillow for my phone to check the time.
'5:23'
I might as well get up and get ready for school.

I threw the covers off me and pulled myself of my low bed. I went to the window and opened the curtains and the small window to let in some fresh... ish air.

I went to my wooden brown and slight broken draws to pick out cloths for the day.
I'm tired so I'll go with loose cloths.

It was a warm day too so I went with the sleeveless stuff

It was a warm day too so I went with the sleeveless stuff. I packed my sketch pad and pencils school had provided for me in my bag and checked I had everything. When that was done I made my way to the kitchen and got something to eat before getting dressed.

I filled the Kettle with water and left it to heat while I put the coffee and two sugars in my mug added the milk then water.

I went on my iPod that I got for working on my music and stuff for and plugged it in to the speaker I had in my kitchen that masaki and the others got me for my birthday. Even max chipped in to it.

I blasted imagine dragons. 'Beliver' through the room and nodded my head to the rhythm as I made my morning coffee.

Also putting in some bread in the toaster and preparing some knock off Nutella to spread in it.

After eating  and having had my coffee while also reading some updates on blogs using the wifi from the flat above me, I checked the time.
6:15
I'm leaving at 7 and school starts at 8:15.
I had a quick shower, got out and got dressed then blow dried my hair and did all the hygiene stuff.

I currently had nothing on my feet. The cold wooden floor on my feet didn't effect me to much but I feel like I should get carpet in my bedroom at least. Since I only have the bedroom section and the kitchen and a small bathroom I didn't have too much floor space so the carpet wouldn't cost to much. However fights have been coming in slow along with gigs. And most of the money I get is going to the bar being kept open.

I shrug and did any little tasks that had to be done around the house.

By the time I was ready I had to leave. I grabbed my Bluetooth headphones, I put the charger in my bag in case, and grappled my phone and longboard along with my bag and headed for the door putting my mask on, which was a bandana like style.