Chapter 5. Evading

It's Friday and Tony just called me informing me we are going out -of -town to hurry and pack what I need. He told me to bring my bags to work with me today. I am beyond nervous going out- of- town with him, but I'm also a little exited.  I have no idea why his dangerous mysterious side turns me on, but it does. I don't dare let him know. The main thing why I'm so nervous is not knowing what the hell is in that contract I signed. I don't dare ask him. 

Antonio walks in my office with this stern serious look on his face and folds his arms as he leans himself against the door.

"Eva, did you fax Mr. Parsons the agreement papers?"

"Yes sir, I faxed the papers to him over an hour ago. And a Mr. Knowlton called while you were out."

"Mr. Knowlton, Eva? He is one of the riches guys in Chicago. Did you make an appointment with him?"

"Yes sir, here," I hand him the appointment book. He sits down smiling from ear to ear. I feel a little relieved seeing the smile on his face.

"Mr. Knowlton needs all black and red nighties by the end of next month. I already told everyone they need to get busy designing the nighties. Mr. Knowlton's brother also wants red and black nighty's, they will be here two weeks from today."

"Well, color me impressed, Eva. You did a great job. Did you tell everyone these two orders are now a top priority?"

"Yes, I also told them they will be working overtime to get the orders filled," he walks over to his office door; he shuts and locks it. He then walks over to me and bends down in front of me. 

"This past week you have really made up for screwing up last week. I can see how hard you're trying to make up for your screw up.  As a reward, I'm taking you out- of- town. Buz Nancy and tell her to send everyone home. But they have to be back at work at seven Monday morning."

"Nancy, this is Eva, Mr. Santos wants you to send everyone home, but all of you need to be back to work at seven in the morning."

"You know Eva I have to be honest; it is a turn on seeing you in charge. Don't be nervous my Eva, things will develop the way they should," he whispers softly next to my ear.

"Tony, I've been wanting to speak to you about my contact."

"Oh, I've been wondering when you were going to bring that up."

"I foolishly signed it without going over it thoroughly.  Are there some hidden things I should know about?" I ask and watch his smile turn to displeasure.

"Eva, we are pressed on time right now. We need to get outside to the limo and get ourselves to my plane."

"Your plane? You have your own plane, Tony?"

"Yes, and we will be taking it to an undisclosed location."

"Can I at least have a hint where we are going?"

"Some place warm and tropical. That's why I told you to pack a lot of summer clothes. If you need anything warmer, we can go shopping later."

"Tony, please do not make me regret signing that contract," I say as I grab my purse and briefcase and make my way out the door.

Antonio

"This is exactly why we should always read the fine print, Eva.  Never ignore the fine print," I whisper with a grin. 

"Tony, are you coming? We should probably get on the road," she says entering the door.

"Yes, Eva, I am coming. Let's go," I say as I place my hand on the small of her back. As we make our way out to the car, a sharp stabbing pain in my head forces me to grab both sides of my now pounding head. The pain becomes so unbearable it brings me to my knees.

"Oh my god, Tony. What's wrong? Are you alright?" Eva's panicked voice shouts as she reaches out to catch me before I roll over onto the cement walkway.

"Son of a bitch these hurts," I snap as I roll back and forth on the cement my hand still latched onto each side of my head.

Tony, what is wrong? Oh my god, I'm dialing 911 right now," she insists. I manage to pull my hands away from my painfully throbbing head and grab her hands.

"No, Eva," my voice growls in a low tone. Her eyes now filled with fear locks onto mine. I can now feel her hands begin to tremble, and she quickly steps back.

Antonio, what the hell is wrong with you voice?" her concerned voice asks. I open my mouth to reply, but another jolt of pain fills my head.

"Oh shit, make it stop," I say. I fall flat on my back and soon curl up into a ball. Several seconds passes, then I hear a voice in my head. A very familiar voice.

"Antonio, this is a sign how determined I am to play with you, it's already becoming so much fun. I know you're taking your human friend and fleeing from me, but surprise, I am now able to get myself into your head and control every part of you. I am going to have so much fun playing with you. And your new human friend. Let the fun times begin."

"Tony, please, look at me and say something," Eve gently pats each side of my face," I grab her hands and look deep into her eyes. 

"All is better now, sweet Eva. No need to worry yourself any longer.  Come, let us get away from here and go to our destination," I softly smile.

"Are you alright, Tony? You were in so much pain. Maybe we should stop at the hospital before we leave?" 

"Nonsense, Eva. There is simply no need for a hospital stop. I assure you; I am perfectly fine. There is no need to delay our trip any further. Come, let's be on our way," I push myself to my feet and wrap my arm around her back.

"Will you at least promise me you will get some rest once we get to our destination, Tony?"

"I give you my word, Eva. Trust me, whatever is meant to be, will be. Now, cheer up, I have a surprise for you when we get to our destination," I grin.

 Now, cheer up, I have a surprise for you when we get to our destination," I grin