Ch. 17 Shopping for Presents

:) <3

Draco’s POV

“Draco!” I heard someone calling my name. Of course, being more than half asleep, I ignored it. “Draco!!!” I yawned and turned over. I was just about to fall asleep again when something started irritatingly poking my shoulder. I turned to look at my personal morning tormentor, A.K.A. my girlfriend. Okay, well she didn’t torment me every morning. Just when she was really hyper. Like now. 

“What?” I asked tiredly.

“We don't have classes today!” she shouted.

I cringed and massaged my damaged ear. I yawned again. “You woke me up to tell me that?”

She pouted. “I made you coffee.”

I groaned and stood up. “Fine. But just for the coffee.” She grabbed me around my neck and gave me a hug.

“Guess what!” she asked/exclaimed.

“I’m afraid to ask.” I replied.

She laughed and gave me a quick kiss. “We’re going to Hogsmeade today!”

I shrugged. “Alright.” She handed me my promised cup of coffee. I took a gulp and smiled. It’s amazing how one drink could wake you up so much. “When are we going?” I asked her.

“Ummm...” she checked her watch. “In fifteen minutes.”

“What time is it?”

“Nine.”

I shrugged again. “Okay.” I gulped the rest of my drink down and walked into my room. I yawned and looked for some clothes. I dug through my closet, but I could not find anything. “Hermione, where are my clothes?” I yelled to her. She usually did my laundry for me.

“I put them on your bed.” she called back. I rummaged around, but I still couldn’t find them. Okay, so maybe I was a little out of it, but still, those clothes were pretty well hidden.

“Hermione! I can’t find them!” I heard her sigh and walk over. She walked over to my bed and pulled back my blankets, which I had thrown on my bed while looking for the clothes. “Oh. Thanks.” She just rolled her eyes. I pulled on some casual clothes and threw on a robe over it. After all, Hogwarts in winter isn’t exactly warm. Over the past few months it had gotten colder and colder, and snow had started piling up. It was going to be a very white Christmas. A few minutes later, Hermione came walking into to my room.

"Draco!" she called.

“What?!" I yelled back. She lowered her voice a little.

“My parents said you could come over for Christmas!” She jumped into my arms. I chuckled and kissed her.

“That’s wonderful.” I said. “When are we leaving?”

“Well, I thought we could go to the Manor for a couple days and visit with Narcissa, then go to my house when she left.”

“Great. Why don’t we talk about this later though? We need to go shopping!” I said in a high girly (Blaise sounding) voice. She laughed, grabbed my hand, and pulled me out of our room. As I was tugged along, I was amazed at how clean the common room was. We didn’t really clean up, but the house elves obviously had. It was sort of creepy, knowing that there were house elves in your room while you slept. I shuddered and allowed myself to be pulled down the stairs. As we passed the Great Hall, my stomach began to rumble. “Hermione, I’m hungry!” I whined. She rolled her eyes and kept walking. “Hermione!” I said in that irritating whiny voice that all hungry five year olds seem to use.