Ch. 18 The Malfoy Manor

Sorry i haven't updated recently, but i just got the first two assassins creed games (in preparation for the third coming out in october) THEY'RE SO GOOD! 

Draco’s POV

“Draco!” I heard a voice yell in my ear. “Draco! Come on!” I opened one my eyes and blinked rapidly.

“What?” I mumbled, confused.

“Get up! We’re leaving now!” she shouted, jumping onto the bed.

“Alright, alright. I’m going.” I stood up and grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before. “What time is it?” I asked.

She glanced at the alarm clock on the table next to the bed. “Seven thirty. Come on, hurry up!” Everyone usually left the castle at around eight, so we decided to wake up earlier to miss the crowd. 

I yawned. “Let’s go.” I tiredly grabbed my bags (and a few of Hermione’s) and headed out of the room, Hermione talking animatedly next to me. After a minute she stopped talking and looked at me.

“You haven’t been listening to anything I’ve said, have you?” she asked me.

“What?” I asked. I hadn’t been listening.

She just shook her head. “Come on.” she grabbed my hand and leaned on my shoulder. We walked out into the snow, to the boundaries of the castle. I concentrated for a moment, thinking hard about the manor. Then we were off, whizzing through space (not outer space) to the manor. We arrived at the gate.

“Master has arrived!” squeaked a little house elf. “Mrs. Malfoy told me to bring Master inside!”

“Erm, thanks, but I think I know my way around.” I said sort of awkwardly.

His face fell. “But I would be honored to be led there.” I improvised, seeing his face. His face broke out into a grin.

He clapped his small hands together in joy. “This way, this way! Follow me!” I followed him inside the house.

“Draco, Hermione! It’s wonderful to see you again!” she cried as she swept us into a hug.

“It’s nice to see you, too, Narcissa.” Hermione said.

She let us go and looked us over. “You two look starved! How about some breakfast?”

“That would be great.” I said, my stomach grumbling.

“Jarvis!” she called. Our house elf ran into the room.

“Mrs. Malfoy.” he said, bowing towards Narcissa.

“Ah, there you are. Could you please bring Hermione and Draco some food?”

“Of course.” he scurried off to find some food.

Narcissa poured herself a cup of tea (she always had some on the stove) and sat down with us. “As you know, I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning. Official business, that sort of thing. But until then, I’m free to do whatever you want.” After thanking Narcissa for her hospitality and eating breakfast, Hermione made me show her the entire manor. We started with the kitchen, since we had already been there, and then we moved on to the living room, the ballroom, the dining room, the parlor thingy, the drawing room, and then the secret room underneath that. Then we went upstairs to the library, then to Lucius’s office, then to Narcissa’s room, then the guest room, my room, the other guest room, the pool (the game) room, and the balcony. I could tell she was amazed by the sheer enormity of it all, and we weren’t even done yet.