Chapter 5: A Slip Up

You breathed in sharply as you look into each other's eyes and start to lean in unconsciously. Your lips connect until you hear a gasp. You both look up to a happy Mrs. D and a smirking Ally, you both tried to stand up, he was fine but on the other hand, you felt an agonising pain in your right foot that causes you to fall back to the ground. "I got this, you guys make her some tea." Jason spoke as he lifted me up by my legs and back, carrying me to his room. Butterflies appear in your stomach as he carries you so elegantly to his room.

He gently lies you onto his bed, pulling up the covers to your neck and kisses you on the forehead while sitting down on the bed. He plays with your hair as you both talk about crazy days, you were busy rambling that he just started at your beauty, 'so stunning' he kept thinking until you looking at him breaking his stare, heat rushes to his cheeks. You chuckle, "You know we didn't finished what we had started", before you could talk again he smashes his lips against yours keeping it passionate but rough. He leans you down on the bed and climbs on top of you, he kisses your neck then starts to gently suck on it, you moaned quietly and he looks up surprised.

Before you guys kissed once again, a knock appeared on Jason's door and you guys pulled away as fast as lighting, 'Come in' I say as we tidy up ourselves. The door opens to reveal....

Allison and Scott. My brother. She gave my cup to Jason and immediately walked out, Scott walks over to Jason and I, he looked Jason up and down then patted his arm walking out, 'He's a keeper'. I felt relieved but was instantly removed when he said, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do", I laughed. As hard as I could. Damn that was funny. I laid back down sipping a cup of Green Tea. I shut my eyes and let slumber rise upon me, Jason cuddled up to my side leaning his head against mine.

Dream:

I held my suitcase in my hands as I walk down the stairs and out into the hallway of the airport. I spot my parents standing 10 feet away from me, their faces were blurred out but I cried. I ran to them as they ran to me. I was so close to catching them in my arms until I heard yelling.

Dream Ended.

I woke up to yelling. Nothing else. Just yelling. I slowly get out of bed and near the door. I was about to touch the doorknob when I hear 'HOW COULD YOU!'. I flinched back, falling onto the floor. Wish I wasn't that much of a scaredy cat. I closed my eyes.

Then I hear glass breaking.

A/N - Sorry if this chapter is really bad. I apologise but it will get better.