Chapter 11: HeartBroken

Ugh I can't believe it! Jason was meant to meet up with me at The Brew 45 minutes ago!
I stand there annoyed while looking at my phone:

45 calls to (Jason Dilaurentis)

That's it. I grab my bike and paddle to his house. I was in a rush that I didn't knock and walked right into both Jason and that bitch Drake making out. I dropped my bag, fumes buzzed out of my ears as I yell as broad as a banshee, "JASON DILAURENTIS!". Both dumbasses seperate and stand up, the Blonde bitch smirking under her worried little act and Jason coming up to me with guilt, "Babe I-" he reached for my hand but I slapped it away, "oh don't you 'Babe' me you Man Whore! After all of this, after all the lies you went through just to be with her!" I point at Cece, "Did you really hate our relationship that much that you can just go out with some chick you saw in school?!" He looked down in guilt, Cece laughed lightly and walked up to me slowly but I punched her square in the face which led to her falling down onto the glass table, breaking it, "Shut the fuck up you blonde bitch, this isn't about you, it's about us" I say pointing between Jason and I, "but 'us' isn't a thing now, not anymore, we're done, have fun with that Drake bitch or some other girl that you decide to cheat on her with too". I grabbed my bag and walked to my bike, speeding off to the Hastings household.

*Time skip to the Hastings*

I knock repeatedly at the door, I was about to walk away but I see Spencer opening it. "Y/N? What's wrong?! Come in!" I walked pass her and onto the couch! Tears fell out of my eyes, "J-Jason ch-cheated on me" the stutters we're unstoppable as my throat dried out, Spencer wrapped her arms around me, comfortingly as I cry my heart out onto her shoulders. This is the worst day ever.

When I started to calm down, Spencer suggested something smart as usual, "How about you forget him, if he tries to talk to you, walk away, tomorrow, show the school and Jason what they really missed out on" she pulled a piece of my hair behind my ear and got up, "I'll make you some tea to help your throat". I smiled. Yeah, I'll do that.

*The Next Day*

I couldn't find it. I know what your thinking right now, 'what does she need to find?' Well it's the perfect outfit, trying all of these clothes aren't working:

 I know what your thinking right now, 'what does she need to find?' Well it's the perfect outfit, trying all of these clothes aren't working:

I kept searching for the right outfit until I found it. Perfect! This'll make everyone gushing all over me!

*Time skip to school*

My each step, everyone was watching. The way I walked, the way I talked, everything:

I thought I could never pull an outfit off like this! I see Jason and Cece and smirk as he stares at me, he attempts to talk but I put my hand in front of him and walked off, I didn't see where I was going as I bumped into Mr

I thought I could never pull an outfit off like this! I see Jason and Cece and smirk as he stares at me, he attempts to talk but I put my hand in front of him and walked off, I didn't see where I was going as I bumped into Mr.Fitz dropping all of his work onto the floor. "Sorry Mr. Fitz, I didn't see you there" Mr. Fitz couldn't respond as he was staring at Y/N blushing, Y/N notices and blushes, "U-um Mr. Fitz?" His snaps out of his trance. "Um I-I I'm sorry, I don't know w-Where I was going" he tightened his tie as I picked up his papers,  handing it to him also walking passed him, "I'll see you in English, sir" his face goes red, walking away to his office.