Chapter 17: If You Wanna Be My Lover...

Sobbing. All you can hear through my entire house is sobbing. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have pushed him away. I should have kissed back. If I did, maybe I would've been happy. I lifted my head from my pillow, hearing my alarm go off. I groan in frustration...Great. Time to face hell.

*Time skip to school*

Geez. The moment I walk in people are already talking about me. About last night and why I left. Losers...I walk up to my locker and see Melissa standing beside it, "Where were you?! Dude you've been gone for three days! Nearly most of the school is literally rumouring about you and why you left!" I rolled my eyes, "hello to you too". She starts speaking up again, "Look just because you didn't kiss Jason back doesn't mean-" I froze but quickly dragged her to the bathroom, "how the hell did you know about that?!" I crossed my arms waiting for an answer, she scratches the back of her neck, "I already knew...from the start...because I was the one...who planned the whole thing...out" my body was fuming. I blew up of rage, "So you did this to me! I made a fool of myself because of you! Now I have to avoid him even more now and have the rest of the school talking shit about me too! Thanks a lot Melissa" I barge out of the bathroom and rushed straight outside and to my happy place...a tree.

I sat down leaning against it bawling until I feel a presence in front of me, oh god please don't be him, "Excuse me but why is a pretty girl like you crying?" I look up to see a handsome man:

I wipe face off and look down again, "It's just being humiliated by the school and your friend setting up a kiss with you and your ex is really an anxiety starter" he sits beside of me. "Well high school isn't a place for people to be trusted much because a lot of people have different backgrounds that no one knows of and can spaz out at anytime" he speaks up, I turn to him amazed, damn, he gives out great advice...he looks at me, "I don't believe I've introduced myself, I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore"  I smile at him, "I'm Y/N Carson". We started chatting, and by each word of his, My tears would dry out and my smile grew bigger, wow we have a lot in common, Little did I know that a birdie, a jaybird to be exact was staring at us the entire time.

Jason's POV:

I walk through the halls and in front  of  Melissa who was a little upset, "What's wrong? Did you slip?" She sighs, "yeah I accidentally told her the plan and now she's mad at me..she has every right to be" I placed my hand on her shoulder, "don't worry, it's just that-I thought I had a chance to be with her again...now I don't know anymore". I walk outside to take a breather, just breathe Jason, you might still have a chance to win her back, I look up to hear sobbing, w-wait it's Y/N! I started walking to her but froze when a man about our age approached her. I just stood there, heartbroken, because her frown was now a smile, her tears and disappeared..all because of him. I clenched my fists and took a deep breathe and turned around entering the school again...

I'll Never Give Up!