Chapter 16: I'm so stupid!

Y/N's POV: Friday night

I flip through my homework book and groan in frustration, I turn to Melissa, "How many pages more! Look I get it, when we're older we get more work, but all of these pages could make me a paper bed to sleep on" she smiles at me:

"Just a little bit more Y/N and plus, I have a surprise for you tomorrow!" I jolt up with curiosity, "I'm listening..." she smiles widely, "well Ian rented out a hotel for us because...we're going to the beach!" We both squeal as I tackle her in a tight hug. I thank her a million times but stopped and stared at her, "don't tell me Jason's coming?" She gave me her reassuring smile, "Don't worry, it's just us two and a couple of our girlfriends and Ian and his friends but I assure you, Jason is not going to be there".

The Next Day

I walked out of Melissa's car to see the most BEAUTIFUL beach I've EVER seen!

I looked around to see Ian's car pulling up to the beach, I smiled widely until it dropped immediately

I looked around to see Ian's car pulling up to the beach, I smiled widely until it dropped immediately. The only thing I spot in the group of boys is a boy I hoped to not be here, Jason..he spots me too as we both turn to our drivers. I tug at Melissa's arm, "Why is he here?! You said that he wasn't going to be here!" She looks at him and Ian, "I-I don't know! Ian said he was going to bring his friends, I thought Jason wasn't going to come...guess he did". Great, I thought I could have a decent day without him in my mind...Great, now I have to act like I'm fine.

Jason's POV:

I turn to Ian, "Dude, why is she here?! I though you said she wasn't going to be here!" Ian looks at her and Melissa, "I-I don't know! Melissa said she was going to bring her friends, I thought Y/N wasn't going to come...guess she did". Great. I thought I could get a chance alone with the boys without her being upset near me...Great, now I have to feel more guilty of what I did.

Y/N's POV:

I watch as Ian and his friends walk over to us, "Okay everyone, my boy Noah found a great spot, let's go and remember, no one mentions the word school or were duct taping your lips" everyone laughs and starts to head over to our spot. Once everyone were at or spot, they immediately took off their clothes to reveal their swimsuits and started to run into the water leaving me all alone on the bay. I wasn't fond of showing my body because I was insecure of it like every normal girl, Melissa calls out my name as I look up to see her hand motioning for me to come into the water, "C'mon Carson! The water is great!" I sighed, "I'm just going to stay here for awhile if that's okay...", I was thinking about a way to go in the water without anyone seeing me, What if I went in the dark? That's perfect!

11:27pm

Everyone started to head to the hotel except for Melissa, Ian, Jason and I, but since it was way darker, I took of my robe to reveal my bikini:

I slowly started to walk to the water, i shivered but went in further, I could feel eyes burning into my back so I turned around to see Ian, Melissa and Jason looking at my outfit with a star struck expression, I giggled, "Aren't you going to join...

I slowly started to walk to the water, i shivered but went in further, I could feel eyes burning into my back so I turned around to see Ian, Melissa and Jason looking at my outfit with a star struck expression, I giggled, "Aren't you going to join me?" And they did. I see Melissa and Ian having a water fight but realised that Jason's missing until I feel two arms grab my waist, lifting me up in the air, I squeal as Jason laughed, "Gotcha Carson!", he places me down as I slapped him on his chest, "what the hell Dilaurentis! Don't scare me like that!" He still continues to laugh and I stare at him a little mad but then look away to locate Melissa and Ian but it looks like their at the hotel now...I guess it's just us. We both just stood there awkwardly until he spoke up, "You look great tonight" I look at him and whip my hair, "I always look good" he smiles lightly and whispers, "you always look beautiful" I blushed as he walks closer to me, our chests nearly touching.

I look at his eyes as he looks at mine, he places one hand on my waist and the other on my chin lifting it a bit up, shit. What am I doing? He leans down, his lips attached to mine, god what am I doing! nonononono this is wrong! I quickly push him away. He looks at me confused and upset, "I-I-uh I-I can't do this, I'm sorry Jason" I quickly sprint back to then bay, grabbing my things, sprinting to the hotel still hearing him calling my name, I'm so stupid! Im literally so stupid! I barge into Melissa and I's hotel room which made Melissa jolt up. I grab my things and quickly rushed them into my bag, before Melissa could question me, I spoke up, "I'm Sorry Melissa but I'm leaving early! I can't stay here any longer!" She grabs my shoulder making me look into her eyes, "Y/N. What happened?" I push her arms away lightly, "I'm sorry Melissa, I have to leave, thank you for the invite and I'll see you later, goodnight" I grabbed my bag and started to dial an Uber, walking out of the hotel and outside to see my Uber arrived early, I hopped in, looking out of the window as the car drove off.

The only thing I could hear in the car is the engine, the man didn't speak to me as he could see the sadness in my eyes, the only thing that confused me when Jason kissed me was...

Why didn't I pull away sooner?