Chapter 15: Sleepover at the Exes...

You were walking beside Melissa to English, chatting about that stupid Essay due tomorrow, "I know! And then we have to only fit all of it on two pages with the font size on 12! I'm never going to get this Essay done in time tomorrow!" Melissa exclaims in anger. I kinda feel guilty one-upping her..." All I have to do is edit and hand it in tomorrow" DAMMIT I ONE-UPPED HER!!!! She sighs mumbling, "Lucky you", I speak a quick squeak of a 'sorry' while walking through Mr. Fitz's classroom. Since we had 7 minutes before class, Melissa spoke up fast remembering something I guess? "Y/N! I forgot to tell you but you know Allison?" I nod slowly, "She's having a sleepover today with her friends but one of them is my sister so she invited me and Allison approves of you coming to! Please come?!" I already knew what Allison was doing here so obviously I had to go... I sighed, "Fine, I'll come around 8 after my shift".

I quickly sent Scott a message:

'Sorry little bro, I going to be at Allison's sleepover so if you can, stay at a friends house tonight. I'll meet up with you at school tomorrow, love you baby bro 😘.'

I looked up at Melissa questioning her, "What about the Essay?" She scratches the back of her neck, "It'll be completed before the sleepover so-" she was cut off by the bell and Mr. Fitz's voice, "Alright students, class has begun, take out your books and begin reading up to chapter 15, once you finished that, start working on your Essays".

*Time skip to a 8pm*

I wore my pyjamas and opened my front door, I turned to Scott, "Bye Scott! See you tomorrow, and remember, be polite to his parents" I warned him while walking towards the Dilaurentis household, I knocked on the door but it was already open so I q...

I wore my pyjamas and opened my front door, I turned to Scott, "Bye Scott! See you tomorrow, and remember, be polite to his parents" I warned him while walking towards the Dilaurentis household, I knocked on the door but it was already open so I quickly locked the door, assuming everyone's already here and walked upstairs. Before I walked into Ally's room, Jason walked out of his and glanced at me before walking downstairs, I greeted all of the gals before we started playing numerous amounts of games...Truth or Dare, Card games and we even danced. I asked anyone for drinks as they all replied with a 'yes' as I walked downstairs to search for the drinks when it wasn't in the fridge...great, I looked all over for it until I feel a presence behind me, a tall presence.

"Need any help?" He smirks, I grumpily sigh, "I can't find these stupid drinks!" As I exclaimed he chuckled a bit as he crossed his arms while grinning widely, "There in that top cabinet right over there" he pointed when I gulped, I attempted to reach the cabinet but failed until I felt two strong arms attach itself on my waist, lifting me up. I collected the drinks and placed them on the counter, as soon as I placed them, I turned around and slapped him on his chest, "Ow! What was that for?!" He questions, "you you could've grabbed them yourself! And don't even try anything Dilaurentis" I grabbed the drink and said a quick 'thank you anyways' and jogged upstairs being a little more careful with the drinks. As I handed out the drinks, Allison suggested a movie so we all agreed as I quietly created an alarm at 5am for my early shift, we all snuggled up in our spots and watch the Mean Girls until most of us fell asleep, well except for Jason.

Jason's POV:

I looked down at my watch, it's midnight...I guess I better check on the girls, I walked quietly into the room to see everyone on a mattress, all except for Y/N, dammit! She's going to catch a cold! I sighed to myself and carried Y/N in my arms heading to my room. I placed her onto my bed, tucking her in, I really want to cuddle her but...I guess I can't, I grab an extra pillow and blanket and arrange a floor bed and slowly dozed off in it.

*5am*

Y/N's POV:

My alarm rang immediately and so did my hand as I pressed the stop button, I rolled over and too my surprise quickly rolled back before falling onto the floor, this isn't Allison's room, then it all clicked, I'm in Jason's. I get out of his bed to see him sleeping on the floor, his light snores was the only thing I could hear, I smiled and quietly walked downstairs, I began the coffee maker making two cups of coffee for Jason and I, I grab the cups and placed them on the counter when I felt a presence behind me again, speak of the devil, I turn around to see him shirtless...great. I handed him his coffee, "Uhm good morning, I made you some coffee", he takes it and says 'thank you'...we were both silent for a few minutes until I spoke up, "why did I wake up in your room" He looks around the room saying, "You were the only one sleeping on the floor and I didn't want you to catch a cold so I carried you to my room and let you sleep in my bed while I slept on the floor-ra-ACHOO"  he sneezes in mid-sentence.

I laughed but felt my watch beep, alarming me about, my shift, you patted his back saying 'Good luck with that' and walked back upstairs, you packed up your things and changed into your uniform, heading downstairs and out the door. Before you could begin walking towards The Brew, Jason asked if I wanted a lift but I denied and continued to walk until he grabbed my wrist, yanking me into his car, I give him a 'what the hell?!' Look but he looked into my eyes saying, "I'm not talking a no for an answer", I blushed and looked away as he drove off to The Brew.

*Time skip to The Brew*

I grabbed my bags and slammed his car door lightly, thanking him for the ride.
When you walk into the store, his eyes follow your every movement:

Jason licks his lips thinking that he still has a chance to get you back