Chapter 6: The News

I immediately shoot up and pulled the door open, I skipped some steps of the stairs to see Jason about to Punch Melissa's Father. "JASON DON'T!". He looked up the staircase to see me near the edge of tearing up, he rested his hand against his side and looked straight at Melissa's Father, "Get. Out". The Father chucked, "Whatever you say kiddo" and walked out and slammed the door loud enough for both Jason and I to hear, Jason falls on the couch with his head in his hands. I remove his hands and straddled him, I took a good look at his face, his eyes are coated with tears, his nose is covered in a light pink and his hair that's drooped across his forehead. I pull his chin up, "Tell me what happened".

He gulped and gripped my waist, "Turns out my Father isn't really my Father, Melissa's Dad is. My Mother had an affair with Melissa's Father which led to them having me. They both kept it a secret until I found out when he came over". For every word that he said, his grip on me got tighter, I tapped his shoulder a lot until he got the idea and loosened his grip on me, I rubbed his shoulders, "Everything's going to be okay, we're going to get through this, together". I intertwined my fingers with Jason's, he looked up at me and I looked back.

*TIME SKIP TO A NEW DAY AT SCHOOL*

I slammed my locker shut and headed into my first period of the day. English. The bell rang as I sat in between of Jason and Melissa, he didn't even look at her and our teacher, Mr. Fitz walked in, placing his bag on the desk, "Good morning class, today I'm going to pick your partners for you assignment. The assignments about 'explaining how an author can gather so much creativity and sprinkle it into a book', he spoke out while handing out the assignment sheet, "alright, on the bulletin boarding shows who your partner is, you can either hand it in today or tomorrow's class. Good luck!" He opened up his newspaper and began to read as everyone rushed to the board. I took a look at the board:

... and ...
... and ...
... and ...
Nora and Vanessa
Melissa and Ian
Eric and Scarlet
Charlie and Rose
Y/N and Jason
... and ...
... and ...

YES!!!SCORE-I mean 'yay'. I did a little dance and sat beside Jason, he looks up and winks at me and looks back down.

*SKIP TO LUNCH*
I talked to Melissa and Jason but was interrupted by the one and only, Eric Khan. Ugh I hate his guts. "Well, well if it isn't Miss Y/N Slut Carson. How many dicks did you suck last night?" he and his gang laughed at me, I stood up, "Leave me alone you Man Whore! How many girls have you fucked last night hmm?" He stopped laughing, "At least I get all them digits unlike you" I smirked and faced him. "Exactly, your a Man Whore, we get it. Stop pestering me about your sex life, only your mother should care about that-oh wait...she doesn't care about you at all", I faked a sad face. He looked at me and walked closer to me but was pushed away by Jason, he grabbed Eric by his shirt and repeatedly punched him in the face until both men were pulled apart by Mr. Fitz. "That's enough Jason! I've seen enough, Eric to the office now!", Eric growled and punched the wall beside him, walking to the direction of the office. What a dick.

I grabbed Jason's arm and made him sit back down, I walked up to Mr. Fitz, "Thank you Mr. Fitz, if it weren't for you, Eric would have a hole through his face, he deserves it anyway for calling me names" Mr. Fitz smiled, "That's Karma for him, take care Y/N" he patted my shoulder and walked off as I sat beside Jason again.