2

'Thanxs' I smiled, unzipping my bag 

'Your welcome' he replied with a smile on his face as I got ready to leave

Making my way to the door he said, 'Maybe we can do this again sometime?'

'Hmm, maybe' With that I walked out with my bag swinging behind me

___________

Opening the door, I was meet with the sound of Dora The Explorer. Walking straight to the living room, I said hi to my little angel.

'Hey Tan-tan' she said sleepily

'Hey lil Renns'

'Where were you, I went to-to your be-d in the night cause I was scared and you weren't there'

'I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you'

'It's okay Tan-tan,' she said getting back to the snacks in front of her. 'Ohh and Tan ??'

My attension never leaving her I replied 'Yeahhh'

'I wuv you'

'Reene, I love you too' Pecking her cheeks. 'You stay here, I needa go check on mum yeah?'

'Okayyy' resting her head on the arm of the chair as her eye lids slowly start to close.

Taking of my heels and dropping my bag at the top of the stairs, I headed to mum's room. 'Morning,' I greeted

'How you doing baby girl?'

'I'm fine, and you can stop calling me that now, I'm gonna be 18 in a few months'

'As far as am concerned, you're my baby girl, you've been there for me since the start and I've never been more proud of you.'

'Don't talk like that ma.'

'I'm not talking like anything,' turning her head so she was now able to look at me eye to eye, she asked 'How's your little sister ??'

'She's fine, she's downstairs watching tv but I think she's asleep now' I replied brushing strands of hair from her face 'Have you taken your meds??'

'No, I hadn't realize I ran out' she sighed

'It's okayy, I'll go get some for you as soon as I can. Why don't you rest now and I'll be back later, I need to get changed.'

Placing a kiss on her forehead, I got up picked up my bag and heels by the stairs and strolled to my room. Digging through my drawer I finally got the key and opened the safe above my wardrope. Taking the money from my bag, I shoved it in the safe. One day, I'll have enough money for her, one day. Then Reene and  I...one day, everything will be alright.

Brushing everything away from my bed, I took a long deep sleep.