You and I

You and I...
We don't wanna be like them....
We can make it to the end...
Nothing can come between
You and I

You and I, One Direction

.
.
.
Thank you so much for your comments and votes.
Here's chapter 1.
Sorry if the title doesn't make any sense. What can I do. After all I'm just another crazy directioner!

.
.
.
.

"And that's how you get -6 as the answer!" Arnav said and kept the pen down. He looked to his left at his son who was scratching his head in an attempt to understand the integer maths his father was teaching him.

"Understood?" Arnav asked. "No" Aarav said sheepishly.

"What the! Why? This is so simple Aarav. Why can't...." Arnav was cut off by Anjali who came there, "Shhoooo......chotte you need to be more patient when teaching kids. It's not like you're presenting the company's overview to clients"

Aarav chuckled and Arnav glared at Anjali. Anjali rolled her eyes and said "Aarav baccha....take a break. Go play for a while" "Thanks bua" Aarav cried and ran away.

"What the!" Arnav cried watching his son's way.

Anjali shrugged and walked towards the stairs when she turned and asked "Where's Khushi?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and said, "she and Payal went for shopping"

"WHAT? SHOPPING WITHOUT ME!" Anjali screamed.

"Yes they went off even before you came. Said that you're not a good shopping mate" Arnav said smiling evil.

Uh oh! Khushi dear, you are in trouble.

Khushi huffed as she entered the bedroom and closed the door behind. She heard a chuckle behind her and saw Arnav laughing at her. The husband of hers was relaxing on the king size bed and laughing at her misery. How dare he

"What's there to laugh? You traitor! You said to di that me and jiji deliberately went without her?" Khushi asked angrily.

"Yep" he said popping on p. He leaned to the bedside table and took a cherry from the fruits kept there.

Khushi marched to him and hit him on his chest. "Ouch" Arnav cried and she started hitting his broad chest with her tiny hands. "You know even our daughter can do better than you" Arnav said laughing at her efforts.

"Shut up. Why did you....wait. Our daughter can do better? We don't have a daughter!" She cried.

"I meant the daughter who will take birth soon" Arnav said smiling.

Khushi frowned. "I'm not pregnant. Don't tell me that you have an extramarital affair"

Arnav laughed and pulled her to him. She crashed onto his chest and he wrapped his arm around her. "Aarav wants a sister. So....."

"So?" Khushi raised her eyebrows.

"So why don't we......?" He trailed off.

"We....?" Khushi said.

"God...why don't we fulfill his wish?" Arnav said frustrated.

Khushi broke his hold and said "How?"

"Khushi!" Arnav cried and Khushi burst into laughter.

"Hasi aah rahi hai....bahu hasi aa rahi hai tumhe...." Arnav said and started tickling her. Khushi squealed, "Nahi...Arnav ji....."

"Jawab do mujhe..." Arnav demanded and continued tickling her.

"Nahi doongi..." Khushi squealed and somehow got rid of his hold. She ran out of the room laughing.

"Listen....we should definitely work on that..." he called out.

"No way" she called out from the stairs.

"I want a daughter" he cried and then his phone rang.

Aman mathur

"Yeah Aman, got my daughter?" He asked as soon he took the phone.

"Sir...daughter?"

"Sorry...got the file?" Arnav said biting his tongue. Damn you Khushi.