Epilogue

"Are you okay?"

Arnav was standing in the balcony looking at the stars when he heard his father's voice. He turned and smiled at him. "I'm good!"

"Sure?" Adam asked as he stood next to his son. Arnav hummed.

"Listen, I know that you're worried. Even I was when Anjali was born! It's natural! You can talk about it!" Adam said wrapping an arm around Arnav.

Arnav sighed and said, "I'm worried! What if I don't become a good father?"

"You will be a good father Arnav! You're a great father to Aarav!" Adam declared.

"You don't understand! All my life I've hated that man thinking that he is my father. I never got father's love until few months ago! The whole concept of being a father came with Aarav's arrival! Every now and then I'm worried and anxious whether I'm doing right! Aarav is far matured than his age and he is very understanding. He never complains when I fail to remember his PTA meetings or messes up with his homework. He is allowing me to adjust to fatherhood but....I cannot do that to my new born daughter!"

Adam hummed and Arnav continued, "All this while I had Khushi's help to look after Aarav. But now, she has to take care of herself and then our daughter! Aarav is my sole responsibility. I've to be a great father for our daughter and Aarav and also make sure that Aarav doesn't get insecure. I don't want him to get an idea that we no longer love him! He will always be our first child!"

Adam nodded and said, "Arnav you're thinking too much! Trust me I know this feeling! But you need to believe in yourself and your wife. Nothing is impossible when you have her! You just need to be with her and your children and things will fall back to it's places. Yes, you need to be a bit careful about Aarav because he might get the idea that he's being left out! Every child feels that when he/she gets a sibling. Aarav, being adopted, is a complicated case! You need to be more careful but come on, you have a whole family with you! You're not alone, unlike me when I had a daughter at a very young age!"

Arnav looked at him and asked, "It must've been very tiring for you right? With di and mamma....huge responsibility at a young age!"

"Oh yes" Adam said smiling, "But the difficulty didn't stay for long! Amaira was such a perfect partner that we both adjusted to our lifestyle pretty soon. Looking after Anjali and managing college and work at the same time was tiring but it happened, all because of her!" he looked at Arnav and said, "When the world falls apart one can always survive if they believe in themselves and their partner!" he patted Arnav's shoulder and Arnav smiled nodding his head.

.

.

.

.

"It's not fair! That's my son you're holding!" Akash cried.

Daniel shrugged and rocked Adil, three months old son of Akash and Payal, in his arms. "Akash....kids love me! You should've known that by now!" he said smirking.

"Di!" Akash screamed at the top of his lungs and hearing the loud voice Adil started crying. "Now you made him cry!" Daniel chided and cooed Adil.

"What's wrong?" Anjali and Payal ran to them.

"Nothing! Akash is being a jealous jerk. He can't handle the fact that his son loves cuddling me! Hai na Adi bacha...." Daniel cooed at Adi who had stopped crying by now. Adi giggled and kissed his cheek dripping it with saliva.

Payal chuckled and Anjali shook his head at Akash.

"I don't like this guy!" Akash cried pointing at Daniel.