You'll never be alone

"But you'll never be alone...

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn..."

Dusk Till Dawn, Zayn

.

.

.

.

Adam sighed and sipped the coffee the woman had brought for them. He watched Khushi consoling the woman. He looked around the house and found photos hanging on the wall. Giving the ladies one last glance, Adam stood up walking towards the photos.

It showed the woman, Melanie Rodriguez, smiling at the camera with two boys kissing her cheeks from either sides. The wall was full of the boys' pictures, they hugging each other, one of the boys riding the other's back, them hugging Melanie. He spotted one pic of Stephen with the boys who appeared 8 or 9.

"Which one among this is Nathaniel and Daniel?" he asked aloud. Melanie and Khushi looked up. Melanie wiped her tears and said, "The brunette!"

Adam nodded at the brunette boy who was hugging the blond boy. So the blond is Daniel!

"Where are they now Melanie?" he asked calmly.

"I don't know"

Adam turned to her with dead cold eyes. "Say it" he commanded.

"I don't know Adam! I know nothing about their doings too. I never knew that they are planning revenge. It's really hard for me. Nathan was always the one to get into trouble but Danny...he was my perfect boy! He never does anything wrong!"

"Well your trouble-son and perfect-son has kidnapped my son and daughter" Adam snapped, "I want their details. You have their number. Call them before me! Put it on speaker!"

Melanie hesitated and Adam screamed, "DO IT"

Melanie took her phone and dialled a number. Adam and Khushi sucked their breathes and waited.

"Hello mamma" a happy voice greeted them.

"Danny" Melanie cried.

"Mum? You alright? What happened?"

Melanie looked at Adam who took a paper and scribbled something. He showed it to her and she read it, "Where are you son?"

"At my apartment! Why mum?"

Adam scribbled again and Melanie read out aloud, "And Nathan?"

"I don't know where he's been mom. What happened? You're scaring me!"

Melanie looked at Adam's note and said, "A guy named Adam came here, an hour ago. He asked about you both. I didn't tell them. He appeared very angry son. Are you both okay? Just tell me that you both are safe because he seemed dangerous!"

A silence prevailed and Danny spoke after a while, "Did he say something?"

"No just asked where you both are!"

"What did you say?"

Melanie looked at Adam who wrote New York.

"New York" she said.

Danny said, "Thank god. Now he'll go to NY while Nathan and I are in London!"

Khushi looked at Adam with glistening eyes.

"Well I just said a random place. Why are you at London?"

"I've gotta inform Nathan that he visited you!"