I put you there....

"Whenever I close my eyes,

I put you there...."

Back for you, One Direction

.

.

.

.

Anjali wriggled her hands in an attempt to untie herself but in vain. She looked around the small dimly lit room in tears. The clock in the wall says that she had woken up an hour before although Anjali is doubtful whether the time on it is right because it shows 3. Is it 3 am or 3 pm?

The door opened and looked at it in fear. A tall young man came in with a plate of food. Anjali scrunched her eyes due the light that entered the room as he opened the door. Okay, so it's day time! 3pm! Was she unconscious for so long? He shut the door behind and walked towards her.

"Your food" he said in his strong voice and placed it before her. She looked at the plate with a sandwich and some grapes and looked back at him."Eat" he said and untied her hands. He then walked to the other end of the room and sat on the floor leaning to the wall.

Anjali looked at her untied hands in wonder. She looked at the man who was lost in his thoughts and a hope of survival sparked in her. May be she can slip away right now? With her hands untied....she can just....

"You know just wipe away the thoughts of escaping Anjali" the man said smirking as if he read her thoughts. Anjali narrowed her eyebrows and he said, "You cannot escape with me on guard here! Don't be stupid and now eat!"

She looked down at the sandwich and said, "How do I know that there is no poison in it?"

The man sighed and stood up. He walked to her and took the sandwich. Looking at her he took a bite and kept it back on the plate. He took one grape and ate it. "See" he said with his hands open wide, "I'm alive. NOW EAT!"

Anjali said nothing afterwards and dug into the sandwich. She literally moaned at the taste, feeling so hungry all at once. She finished the sandwich in a swift moment and also the grapes. She wiped her mouth with the nightgown she was wearing and looked at the man who was staring at her.

He stood up and walked towards her with the rope. Kneeling before her he tied up her hands and then took the finished food plate. She squirmed with her hands and he said coldly, "You must be grateful that your legs aren't tied up unlike your brother!"

"Brother?" Anjali cried in shock.

"Yeah, couldn't take a risk of Arnav escaping" he shrugged and walked towards the door ignoring Anjali's cries "Why is he taken? Who are you? Why did you kidnap us! ANSWER ME!"

"QUIET!" he shouted and turned to her. Anjali sank back to the wall hearing his voice, "If I hear you scream like that again..." he threatened with rage and she meekly nodded looking down. He walked out and slammed the door shut. She heard the lock sound.

.

.

.

.

"You sure about this?" Adam asked to Khushi as both of them unblocked their belts.

Khushi nodded determined.

"I don't know why I allowed you to come with me" Adam mumbled and stood up as all passengers started moving out of the plane.

"Because I wanted to come" Khushi said rolling her eyes, "They've caught my husband and sister-in-law. I want to help you papa. This is the least I could do!"