Chapter three

Time skips to mid of senior year

Minji's pov

It's a beautiful Sunday morning~ Perfect for a jog...

(A/n: beautiful- Wanna One. Asdfghjkl I'm fangirling but it's ok my dear readers, we'll get back to the story HAHAH omg I'm so high right now)

I put on a pink crop top with black sweat pants. I wear my Nike shoe~ Just do it~ I laughed. I tied a braid before going down for breakfast. To my surprise, Taehyung is there, eating breakfast. I just remembered he said that he wanted to stay over during the weekends. Probably he had just arrived I guess...

"Good morning, Alien, eomma, appa, "I said with my brightest smile. Someone came and made my day already... I'm so happy~

"Morning~" They replied. I sat next to my Gucci boi. Sorry, I've so many nicknames for Teahyung-ssi....

"Eomma, I'm going for a jog after this... Probably I'll drop by at the convenience store. Do you want to buy anything???" I asked after washing the dishes.

"Sure, buy for me 2 bread and a carton of milk. I'll put the money on the dining table," my mom said before going up the stairs to take the money.

I went to the shoe rack to take out my shoe.

"Yah, Minji-ah. Can I accompany you when you jog? I've already finished my homework and I've got nothing else to do. Youngjae hyung isn't home too.. so..."

"Of course you can come along," I said and smiled.

After a few minutes, i took the money on the dining table and went fro a jog with Taehyung. We were jogging when we stopped by at the neighborhood playground.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. Do you remember this place?"

"Of course duh... It's where you fell and cried like a baby. You just tripped yourself. You should be thankful I was kind," he said before sitting on the bench. I approached him and sat beside him. It's almost lunch. I leaned on his shoulder.

Taehyung's pov

She leaned on my shoulder. My heart starts to beat quickly. I'm perspiring.

Why are you doing this to me, Minji?

Minji's pov

I saw Taehyung feeling awkward before I realised what I was doing. I quickly stand up.

"Ummm... Let's go to the convenience store. Mom asked me by some stuffs and I want to eat ramen," I said to break the awkward vibe between us.

"Ummm... Yeah sure let's go~" he siad and went off. We reached the convenience store in less than an hour because we are super hungry...

(A/n: That's how Minji reacted when she's hungry... Watch from 0:24 till the end... Focus on Seungwoo guysss!!!! Sorry it's not BTS related but it's Wanna One and I'm a Wannable so... HAHAHA ok let's move on, enough about me let's continue~ >.<)

After buying what mom needs we sat down and eat ramen. It's a chilly weather ever since in the afternoon. I've also bought Coke~

At home

I went to my room to take a short shower and change before finishing up my History homework. Sometimes I wonder why I take History when it's all about the past. Now that I think of it it's because Geography is harder to me. Haha.