Chapter five

Minji's pov

"Okay okay. Now tell me, what is it? Both if you looked like it's done serious and important..." I sat properly and looked at them.

They looked at each other and sighed. They sat on both of my sides. Okay, I'm confused. What on such amazing world is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's pov

"Actually..." Jungkook looked at Jimin, expecting him to say it all.

I looked at Jimin. He looked at me with a pout. He sighed before saying.

"Taehyung is just ashamed to tell you this but the reason why he tried to stay away from you is because of Harum," he said.

"What does that have to do with- Wait. Are you telling me that Harum wants to be together with Tae and he must stay away from me if not she'll harm me? Why couldn't you just tell me earlier? Why couldn't he tell me? If he told me earlier I would've understand but he didn't. Imma gonna kill her when I see her face," I let out all my anger on the pillow next to me.

Jungkook and Jimin hung their head low. "Mianhae," they said. I looked at them and pat their head.

"It's ok I understand. You guys were just tryna protect me,"I smiled.

Let's just pretend none of this ever happened...

Harum's pov

"Time for some fun," I smirked as I stood opposite Minji's house.

I could see her with Jimin and Jungkook talking. Obviously it's about my dearest Tae and me.

The next day

Minji's pov

It's already Friday and prom night is on Saturday which is tomorrow.... I called my bestie, Momo. Look the reason why she suddenly popped out is because she was away for a family gathering that last for half a year. Cool ,isn't it? The there's guys, you know who they are, have already bought their tuxedo yesterday so today's our turn to shop.

Yesterday was also the day that Tae asked .e to be his partner. Of course agreed. Jungkook is with Momo (a.k.a Kim Momo). Jimin is with Lee Jihyo, the shy quiet girl. Man they do really have good taste.

(A/n : Sorry I freaking sick at naming people's name liek omgggg ;-; smh but let's continue hoomans)

Jihyo is our new friend since she didn't have one but couldn't make it due to family matters but she did said her sister will borrow hers to Jihyo.

Anyway, while we were on our way back home from the mall we met Harum and her gang. Like yeah bitch look at us we've bought ours. We walked past them and went home.

Jihyo, Momo and I will have a sleepover at my house. Girls in my room and Jimin, Jungkook and Tae will be at the basement. Why? We made a deal that we're not supposed to look or talk to one another throughout the whole day till tomorrow evening.

8pm

It's already 8pm and Jihyo managed to come over. We watched Netflix in my room and also some Produce 101 S2's 'Try Not To Laugh' challenge.

"Ok guys! Let's play truth or dare!" I shouted. We sat on the floor and started spinning the bottle it faced me so unlucky.

"Truth."

"What kind of a person are you?" Jihyo asked.

"I'm more of a boyish type like I don't really like skirts, dresses, make-up etc. It's too girly and cringy."